What's new

Russian think tank calls for sale of Su-35 fighters to Pakistan

The easy way is to negotiate with Russia to replace it's PESA radar with Chinese AESA if possible as China is already making it's domestic J11,J15 and J16 flankers with AESA radars, the only area in which China perhaps lagging behind for time being is the engines.

Even India haven't got the previlage to install 3 red party Radar in Russian planes.
So if u buy Russian plane - radars and armaments will have to be Russian .

So this means its not a hoax , I heard same what u are saying.
@Starlord get C 130 ready we gonna leave for moscow.

Sir i am always ready , Good thing is that now the season for mango's is over so no paiti in the plane :P get some Russian chicks on board ..

Sir i am always ready , Good thing is that now the season for mango's is over so no paiti in the plane :P get some Russian chicks on board ..
btw Zia died in august :enjoy:
Waisa Su 35 is coming I cant imagine DCATs of F 16 blk 52+ vs Su 35S

An oft repeated thing but since you know the gentleman you would concur. The recent AVM A.R from the JF program told me a few years ago that unless Pakistan hit a gold mine of sorts, the plan is 150JF, 80 F-16 and 55 PGs all the way till the mid-late 2020s until a 5th gen platform comes online.
The interesting bit was that the J-31 wasn’t the only offerring on the table from China and it wasn’t the J-20 either.

probably the additional jf-17 arent worth it ?..as i doubt cost alone would be the factor of not going beyond 150...
still i wonder how long can they stretch the PGs...
one thing is for sure f-16s are shut..i doubt we will get any more..unless things drastically change..

sending back afghan refugees is going to be interesting..i doubt any one wants that now..

Unless Pakistan plays some hand twisting of USA in supply roots by putting expensive tariff rates for their supplies, trump wouldn't care to even listen. New government should either Increase tariff or conditionalise it with military and economic aid.
They even put their softwares locked for payments, for F16s. Why can't we

btw Zia died in august :enjoy:
Waisa Su 35 is coming I cant imagine DCATs of F 16 blk 52+ vs Su 35S

I wonder if US will allow F-16's with Su35, they still dont let our F-16's train with Chinese Flankers

An oft repeated thing but since you know the gentleman you would concur. The recent AVM A.R from the JF program told me a few years ago that unless Pakistan hit a gold mine of sorts, the plan is 150JF, 80 F-16 and 55 PGs all the way till the mid-late 2020s until a 5th gen platform comes online.
The interesting bit was that the J-31 wasn’t the only offerring on the table from China and it wasn’t the J-20 either.
Well that's AVMs wish is about to come true....its black gold n wt i am being told by the drillers is that it is the biggest find of the century, yet.....so much so that it alone has the potentional to change our destiny in sha ALLAH

How true is this? no body is beveling it ! And what about its quality?

I have this from the highest source in the company who were allotted this block and r the main drillers...
They are very excited n so much so that they think that this one find will change the destiny of Pakistan.
The result of all this is that our friends in the middleast r very worried n to put it mildly have their panties in a knot as this find will have direct bearing on their only source of income.

Well that's AVMs wish is about to come true....its black gold n wt i am being told by the drillers is that it is the biggest find of the century, yet.....so much so that it alone has the potentional to change our destiny in sha ALLAH
Well
I wont hold my breath. Reko diq, Thar and the rest were also excellent finds but either by incompetence, corruption, conspiracy or simply exagerration we have yet to see the fruits of any past “nation changing” events.

And that wish is already coming true since that is a very limited wish for a fighter fleet and we are nearly 7/8ths there already.

Well
I wont hold my breath. Reko diq, Thar and the rest were also excellent finds but either by incompetence, corruption, conspiracy or simply exagerration we have yet to see the fruits of any past “nation changing” events.
Not exploiting those natural resources might have been a blessing in disguise.

Look at our lax attitudes towards importing. If the value of our currency climbs (as a result of exporting oil, coal and minerals), then we Pakistanis would take it to stupendous extremes with even less attention to indigenization and domestic socio-economic development (bar superficial stuff). The day oil prices dip, we'd still be in a crisis.

No one as yet has confirmed it to me.
So this means its not a hoax , I heard same what u are saying.
@Starlord get C 130 ready we gonna leave for moscow.

Precise.

Hi mate, on one of the sister forums a week ago, a senior admin member there has said that the number of JFs will go up to 320 in PAF, and that even Blocks 1 and 2 will undergo some upgrades to match JF Block-3. Now there is even talk of Su-35s. So it appears that there is a secret river of gold flowing somewhere and PAF has its fingers in it.

Well

And that wish is already coming true since that is a very limited wish for a fighter fleet and we are nearly 7/8ths there already.
Incompetence...look at nigeria..they have so much oil yet it hasnt changed anything due to corruption

Thar coal was ignored by PML N
Rek diq lock by speculation and regional politics

Though thar coal is simple coal of low grade..we need to understand that ..it was overblown alot

I think this is time for Pakistan to do what it was afraid to do before....
Seal and regularise the afghan boarder and send all refugees home ....as you cant expect any pressure ...

Back
Top Bottom