What's new

Russian Submarine The Amur 1650 To Be Given To China

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Russian Submarine The Amur 1650 To Be Given To China

Russian-Submarine-The-Amur-1650-To-Be-Given-To-China-Indias-Nuclear-Energy-Welcomed-By-Russia-665x385.jpg

A new Russian submarine design called the Amur 1650 is going to be sold to China, with Vladimir Putin hoping that Russia’s economic recession may be averted by making deals with the Chinese.

The Russian submarine the Amur 1650 is a modern version of the Kilo-class Russian submarine with improved acoustic stealth, new combat systems, and air-independent propulsion. The new Russian submarine would have a service life of about 50 years, and is expected to come with long range weapons in addition to anti-ship and anti-submarine weapons.

Russian Submarine The Amur 1650 To Be Given To China, India’s Nuclear Energy Welcomed By Russia

Why did they say we would be "given" the sub when we are buying it? We are not like certain basketcases to our south who have to beg for patrol ships and other hand-me-downs.

IT more like Technology absorption.once technology is observed China can make any number.

4 might be complete Russian build.

always looking to improve, good call. I also heard SU-35 going to be here soon, also good, keep absorbing tech and adding tech.

IT more like Technology absorption.once technology is observed China can make any number.

4 might be complete Russian build.

I think as our relaionship gets stronger with the Russians, Tech absorption is going to be more like a standard procedure of interchanging mutual benefits :agree:

Ops, how many time I read news like this, and some Ah-Q jump up and down, drag Vietnam to these .... :rofl:

Why did they say we would be "given" the sub when we are buying it? We are not like certain basketcases to our south who have to beg for patrol ships and other hand-me-downs.

Its the writer's use of artistic license. Its not the actual Russian Government's stand. Of course they know your side is purchasing it.

what China can't make a domestic disel sub of their own??
yeah just buy 4 now
put them under a microscope. add a few extra touches here and there. make 20 more for themselves and export it.

I like how the Chinese do things always thinking decades ahead.

what China can't make a domestic disel sub of their own??
yeah just buy 4 now
put them under a microscope. add a few extra touches here and there. make 20 more for themselves and export it.

I like how the Chinese do things always thinking decades ahead.

lol what? so let me inform you, there's this tool called "wikipedia". It has alot of information. you can try it out sometime.

lol what? so let me inform you, there's this tool called "wikipedia". It has alot of information. you can try it out sometime.

ehh then why are they buying subs from Russia? out of sympathy I guess??

ehh then why are they buying subs from Russia? out of sympathy I guess??

China and Russia are complementary each other, they sell what we need such oil, gaz and upgrade weapon, we sell commodity and conssumer good, a win-win deal. you Americans are just too much speculative.

China and Russia are complementary each other, they sell what we need such oil, gaz and upgrade weapon, we sell commodity and conssumer good, a win-win deal. you Americans are just too much speculative.
a good well gesture no doubt.
no one wants the Amur right now. China has nothing to lose by buying it. this might kick start interest in other countries.
business is business

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom