What's new

Russian Submarine The Amur 1650 To Be Given To China

Why did they say we would be "given" the sub when we are buying it? We are not like certain basketcases to our south who have to beg for patrol ships and other hand-me-downs.

Hey, that country is your ally. First Iran, now you?! Wtf, October has been a terrible month for them.

I hope China buys many su-35, amir-1650, s-400, etc.

Buy it, study all the technology and add that technology into China's future designs.

Military power is all about getting hold of the best weapons so you can destroy your enemy to achieve your geopolitical objectives.

No one will care in the end if the weapons were innovated, bought, copied or whatever. If you have the weapon, that is to your advantage and that will be another weapon your enemy will have to deal with.

Russian Submarine The Amur 1650 To Be Given To China

Russian-Submarine-The-Amur-1650-To-Be-Given-To-China-Indias-Nuclear-Energy-Welcomed-By-Russia-665x385.jpg

A new Russian submarine design called the Amur 1650 is going to be sold to China, with Vladimir Putin hoping that Russia’s economic recession may be averted by making deals with the Chinese.

The Russian submarine the Amur 1650 is a modern version of the Kilo-class Russian submarine with improved acoustic stealth, new combat systems, and air-independent propulsion. The new Russian submarine would have a service life of about 50 years, and is expected to come with long range weapons in addition to anti-ship and anti-submarine weapons.

Russian Submarine The Amur 1650 To Be Given To China, India’s Nuclear Energy Welcomed By Russia
Well if they are getting 4 off these than its good thing good Submarine along with new made by China itself will make China a monsterous force

I hope China buys many su-35, amir-1650, s-400, etc.

Buy it, study all the technology and add that technology into China's future designs.

Military power is all about getting hold of the best weapons so you can destroy your enemy to achieve your geopolitical objectives.

No one will care in the end if the weapons were innovated, bought, copied or whatever. If you have the weapon, that is to your advantage and that will be another weapon your enemy will have to deal with.

aye this man understands how the world works.
once you all get the weapons and the right stragety should take back what is rightfully yours

Qing_Dynasty_1820.png

Siberia belongs to the Han. Russia is slowly dieing.

Hi,

I believe that the term used " Given " could be for the reason that it has already been built---in Russian sub fleet inventory.

This is Russian news without any good evidence. The Russian news said the submarines will be jointly made by Russia and China.

This is starting to sound like the Su-35 deal that is always about to happen between Russia and China, but nothing comes of it.

I could understand China wanting a few parts of the submarine, but China does not need the entire sub. Most of the sub could be made in China at a lower price with equal or better quality.

aye this man understands how the world works.
once you all get the weapons and the right stragety should take back what is rightfully yours

Qing_Dynasty_1820.png

Siberia belongs to the Han. Russia is slowly dieing.

LOOL in that case Mongolia should reclaim back all its empire/land from China to Iran to Russia to eastern Europe.It rightfully belongs to them.:D

img19.gif

LOOL in that case Mongolia should reclaim back all its empire/land from China to Iran to Russia to eastern Europe.It rightfully belongs to them.:D

img19.gif

In that case, Native Americans should kick out all of its European immigrants. Australian aborigines should kick out all of its European immigrants. Various island natives from the Pacific Ocean to the Indian Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean should kick out its European immigrants. Anglo-Saxons should give back Britain to the Irish and Scots. Etc.

In that case, Native Americans should kick out all of its European immigrants. Australian aborigines should kick out all of its European immigrants. Various island natives from the Pacific Ocean to the Indian Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean should kick out its European immigrants. Anglo-Saxons should give back Britain to the Irish and Scots. Etc.

lool yes bro we can go back in history to reclaim so many lands.:lol:

if it is possible, we will gladely buy a sub from US as a sample too.
I highly doubt the U.S. would give China a look at one of their submarines, especially the Virginia class.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom