What's new

Russian ships arrive on Ukraine's Crimean coast

comes from the afghan? america attack you despite not even bordering you

Russia wont take Crimea, they will support its independence from ukraine and recognize it like abkazhia and south ossetia even if it means military.

Ukrainians are hypocrites they demand sovereignty from us while oppressing their minorities denying them their language and administration

Russia is a very responsible country. :tup:

Russia could have taken the whole of Georgia into their territory if they wanted, nobody in the world could stop them. America had already run away and abandoned Georgia at that point, and even they could not have stopped Russia.

But instead Russia gave power back to South Ossetia and Abkhazia. Great work. :cheers:

The Western agents just want to create chaos, Russia wants peace and stability.

Last edited:
Russia is a very responsible country. :tup:

Russia could have taken the whole of Georgia into their territory if they wanted, nobody in the world could stop them. America had already run away and abandoned Georgia at that point, and even they could not have stopped Russia.

But instead Russia gave power back to South Ossetia and Abkhazia. Great work. :cheers:

The Western agents just want to create chaos, Russia wants peace and stability.

Plus it was well known that western Ukrainians collaborated with the Nazi's during the WWII.. They're nothing but fascists now trying to wear the victim garb

I have no idea why Ukraine wants to join the EU so badly. I guess watching Greece and Cyprus citizens having their savings robbed to pay off the shark loans from the EU wasn't enough to scare them.

The country that recovered from its financial crisis the best was the one who gave the EU bankers a giant boot...Iceland. Meanwhile, Greece took one bailout after another from the EU and now they probably won't recover for a decade or more.

Western Ukraine seems to have this delusion that by joining the EU they would become rich like Switzerland overnight. How naive.

Eastern Ukraine knows that while Russian help doesn't come free either, it's better than what is happening to Greece. Giving Russians partial control over geography and industries....versus forcing all citizens into austerity, selling off assets, and robbing savings to pay off bailouts. I know which one I'll choose.

Some Ukrainians don't realize that Russia is already subsidizing their economy though below market price oil & gas...piss off the Russians and they'll watch their economy collapse even more.

It's no surprise that the majority of industries and wealth outside of the Ukrainian capital are concentrated in the pro-Russian Eastern Ukraine, while Western Ukraine is mostly agricultural.

comes from the afghan? america attack you despite not even bordering you

Russia wont take Crimea, they will support its independence from ukraine and recognize it like abkazhia and south ossetia even if it means military.

Ukrainians are hypocrites they demand sovereignty from us while oppressing their minorities denying them their language and administration
I agree with you ,a while ago i had a ukrainian girl friend and she said "russians are arrogant,racist and cheap people" but she was the most racist slut i have ever met in my life.When i asked her about the attacks on foreign students from ukrainians she said"because they don,t belong to our race and hence they should not be allowed in this country" :lol: :lol: yes you are right they are hypocrites..

I agree with you ,a while ago i had a ukrainian girl friend and she said "russians are arrogant,racist and cheap people" but she was the most racist slut i have ever met in my life.When i asked her about the attacks on foreign students from ukrainians she said"because they don,t belong to our race and hence they should not be allowed in this country" :lol: :lol: yes you are right they are hypocrites..

How did she become your girl friend in the first place, then?

Plus it was well known that western Ukrainians collaborated with the Nazi's during the WWII.. They're nothing but fascists now trying to wear the victim garb

Let's not paint everyone black based on past affiliations. You won't call all Germans today as Fascists for having brought forth Nazism, do you?

Let's not paint everyone black based on past affiliations. You won't call all Germans today as Fascists for having brought forth Nazism, do you?

No but those are historical facts.. And these people do not seem to give you much assurance other wise either.

While the Russian language has been a predominant among all ethnic groups of Crimeans, both in everyday and official life, it has been stripped of its regional status by a recent decision of new Kiev authorities. The move also hits Tatar language and languages of ethnic minorities in other parts of Ukraine.

Crimea parliament announces referendum on Ukrainian region’s future — RT News

How did she become your girl friend in the first place, then?
Well at first things were ok but after spending some time with her i found out her real nature.And to be honest with you in ukraine there is no big difference between a girlfriend and a bed partner :lol:

Perfect oppurtunity for Russia to grab some land,now just dont act like idiots and return it like past.

Back
Top Bottom