What's new

Russian selection of Su-30MKI over MKK clears up confusion on Superiority

i dunno wats the big fuss and chest thumping about..... MKI is designed to be an air superiority fighter while MKK/MKK2 is not. Their purpose is different. I would say its just apples n oranges.
and i agree with indianrabbit, y are ppl so exited when it comes to bragging ???
no offence.

First sane Indian member! I applaud you.

The MKK is used to attack ships mostly, and it is in service only with the Chinese navy, not the air force.

i dunno wats the big fuss and chest thumping about..... MKI is designed to be an air superiority fighter while MKK/MKK2 is not. Their purpose is different. I would say its just apples n oranges.
and i agree with indianrabbit, y are ppl so exited when it comes to bragging ???
no offence.

If people of India view facts like you do, I expect India become a developed nation in 2030.

Chinese are way way WAY ahead of us when it comes to air power. They have already commissioned their light multirole fighter and have developed stealth fighter. They are actively exporting their aircrafts too, hence we are lagging way behind, chest thumping for MKI is a moot point.

Back
Top Bottom