What's new

Russian President Vladimir Putin to be offered 30 joint venture plans during his 4-day stay

Even as negotiations are still going on, the highlight of this edition of the Indo-Russian summit could be an agreement on the fifth and sixth reactors (1,000 MW each) for the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project in Tamil Nadu. India is expected to announce a second site for Russian-built nuclear power plants comprising six reactors, likely in Andhra Pradesh, even as Russia plans to sell as many as 25 reactors to India. Some reports suggest that Modi and Putin could jointly dedicate the second unit at Kudankulam through videoconferencing from Goa.

This is extremely important. Department of Atomic Energy needs to aggressively start clearing locations so that more nuclear power plants can be set up across the country.

If anything, the Jaitapur project's delays and protests have taught us not to wait for the day of launch without anything in hand.

25 reactors with that capacity are absolutely important.

I think best way to get into Indian pockets is to conduct some kind of military exercises with Pakistan.

India will then be all over you, offering billions of dollars in deals :lol:.

Other countries are taking note...

We really don't care much about other countries.

Russia is different on the other hand for obvious reasons.

The next 6 days!!!! Will redefine indo Russian Bond. Heartbreaking headlines for our neighbors

Like India will add another mini armed forces with these new deals. Helicopters, tanks, subs, warships, Sam, fighter jets, upgrades. Nuclear plants lol. Over all it could cross some 20-30 billion. 10-15 years programs

The next 6 days!!!! Will redefine indo Russian Bond. Heartbreaking headlines for our neighbors

Like India will add another mini armed forces with these new deals. Helicopters, tanks, subs, warships, Sam, fighter jets, upgrades. Nuclear plants lol. Over all it could cross some 20-30 billion. 10-15 years programs

Heart breakning! Dude grow up. We are actually happy to see india spent all the $$$ on imported hardware. Whereas Pakistan using the same $$$ for self reliance and actually spending them on things that work!

Not on something to show it to it's public!

Pakistan would surely now start to focus on MIRV warheads if they havent already done so! Also hypersonic missiles! Kindly note that these systems have to be kept secret just in case of war which we do not desire but if imposed on us than will give a lasting blow to the adversary!

Sorry for bursting the bubble dude but you really think that these expensive missile systems would ever help you on the offensive? Once your adversary already might have studied every bit of them during exercises with China?!

After CPEC countries who are opposing it would be lining up to take their share from it. Today's enemies tommorow's friends. Can be possible won't it?!

Heart breakning! Dude grow up. We are actually happy to see india spent all the $$$ on imported hardware. Whereas Pakistan using the same $$$ for self reliance and actually spending them on things that work!

Not on something to show it to it's public!

Pakistan would surely now start to focus on MIRV warheads if they havent already done so! Also hypersonic missiles! Kindly note that these systems have to be kept secret just in case of war which we do not desire but if imposed on us than will give a lasting blow to the adversary!

Sorry for bursting the bubble dude but you really think that these expensive missile systems would ever help you on the offensive? Once your adversary already might have studied every bit of them during exercises with China?!

After CPEC countries who are opposing it would be lining up to take their share from it. Today's enemies tommorow's friends. Can be possible won't it?!
Yaar.... Why Why Why?

Still 6 days to go save some for that. And all deals involves 30-50% offset clause. Except S400 all other deals will have huge domestic industries involved. India spends this money and earns in next fiscal year and again spent and earn more and more. We are top 10 economy. Fastest growing in the world. 6-7% each year is profit.

Even if we could few Su-30s it wont make sense unless we get a full sqd. But then again we are cash starpped nation, dont have deep pockets like India
Please dont take it other wish but with S 400, even if you get F 35 , it would bring it down as soon as it takes off from your own Air space. For you Air force, its a lost War before it starts.

Please dont take it other wish but with S 400, even if you get F 35 , it would bring it down as soon as it takes off from your own Air space. For you Air force, its a lost War before it starts.
You should go for Anti radiation missile but how will you fire this missile it requires Fighter plane but S 400 will bring it down, I wonder. What are your options, Please dont tell me you have "ZasBaa" to fight a War.

Bhai is missile ko Zameen se choo do ge kaya, Will you fire this missile from surface ? Plus S 400 is capable of shooting it down too, No problem. Think something else.
You will not use million dollar worth of missiles on ever jet. Thats just plain stupidty that you're suggesting

You will not use million dollar worth of missiles on ever jet. Thats just plain stupidty that you're suggesting
You are not reading me, you have to be in Air to fire this missile, its SAM missile Surface to Air missile. , S 400 will not let you do So. Land route would be much better, actually, we are purchasing these systems to put a umbrella shield over India, In case some one presses panic button in Pakistan.

PaKistan ?? JSOW Package o_Oo_O And Data Fusion are Kidding Me

IF you talking About Russian Air Defence It is Multi Layered And I can Debate In No Means USAF Penetrate it

Let Say if they Penetrate Conventional radar But In No Mean they can Defeat An OTH

You are not reading me, you have to be in Air to fire this missile, its SAM missile Surface to Air missile. , S 400 will not let you do So. Land route would be much better, actually, we are purchasing these systems to put a umbrella shield over India, In case some one presses panic button in Pakistan.
You dont just fire SAM Missiles in the air ! It give away their position

You have not even Taken admission in this field, I am a PHD. Please learn about defense equipment first before you make comments, on a lighter note.
PHD in air defense ? kindly tell me the name of degree.

You have not even Taken admission in this field, I am a PHD. Please learn about defense equipment first before you make comments, on a lighter note.
You seem to know lot about hence suggesting s-400 will render our air force useless before it even takes- off lololo

Back
Top Bottom