What's new

Russian President Vladimir Putin to be offered 30 joint venture plans during his 4-day stay

We wont oppose Russia Pak relation ship ,they can also sell them helis .
Except strategic big weapons ,others are not an issue .

My bad its mean Air to surface. (Typepo error)

My bad it means Air to surface. (Typepo error)

PHD in air defense ? kindly tell me the name of degree.

You seem to know lot about hence suggesting s-400 will render our air force useless before it even takes- off lololo

Air to surface.

Air to surface, My bad.

Second for your knowledge US does not have an answer to S 400 YET including JSOW. Ground attack would be much better or Zasba.

My bad its mean Air to surface. (Typepo error)

Air to surface.

Air to surface, My bad.

Second for your knowledge US does not have an answer to S 400 YET including JSOW. Ground attack would be much better or Zasba.
The name of degree please !!!

Lol you guys can't even make a car engine and you are talking about making a hypersonic missile...
We Happen to know a very powerful 'friend' who can quite simply give us the blueprints, since there is no point reinventing the wheel why

Lol you guys can't even make a car engine and you are talking about making a hypersonic missile...

LOL Says the guy whose country cannot provide toilets to its people. We have enough nukes and missiles to turn entire India into a wasteland.

We wont oppose Russia Pak relation ship ,they can also sell them helis .
Except strategic big weapons ,others are not an issue .

We have other partners who are already providing strategic weapons to us. We do not need Russian strategic weapons.

david sling better than pac 3 they know that

you have nice systems pdv aad pad you dont need tu buy s 400
That's right but it is still in testing phase and not been deployed yet, S 400 is proven system, modi ji wants to double sure, country men are safe.

You are not reading me, you have to be in Air to fire this missile, its SAM missile Surface to Air missile. , S 400 will not let you do So. Land route would be much better, actually, we are purchasing these systems to put a umbrella shield over India, In case some one presses panic button in Pakistan.
Hey pls don't be a piece of joke by yourself, s400 is a very capable system. But it won't make paf of plaaf is useless overnight for sure. Despite of having s400 Russians still investing in fighter developments and all.

My logic is any wall can be breached,as well as any spear can be stopped too.you require better planning to do so.

That's right but it is still in testing phase and not been deployed yet, S 400 is proven system, modi ji wants to double sure, country men are safe.
S400 is a fully developed system,not a proven one.

Hey pls don't be a piece of joke by yourself, s400 is a very capable system. But it won't make paf of plaaf is useless overnight for sure. Despite of having s400 Russians still investing in fighter developments and all.

My logic is any wall can be breached,as well as any spear can be stopped too.you require better planning to do so.

S400 is a fully developed system,not a proven one.

you are making fun for your self, are you crazy with high school kid comments ? Your logic doesnt count here. This is the best air defense system available in whole world and we are getting it with money power, If we have to go with your logic there would nothing coming up in this would because sooner or later some one would decode it.

Second you have to go on WAR to say, its proved now. You Test it with the real thing . Now say sorry to me for your foolish comments.

Back
Top Bottom