What's new

RUSSIAN PLANES INTERCEPT ISRAELIS JETS OVER LEBANON

I wish China takes over the entire teritory between Ural range and Pacific ocean.

And the Mig-23 was also a dedicated interceptor/ground attack, yet it didn't stop you from mentioning its maneuverability...
No, its a tactical fighter designed for maneuverability.

The F-35 visibility is worse then SU-27.
No. You can see that pilot sitting higher there are smaller canopy frames no HUD.

And the newest R-27 compared to the original also has a new quidance system but of course the R-27 will never beat the AIM-9 in age, the AIM-9 was around when dinosaurs roamed earth.
R-27 is still outdated passive guidance.

Study aerial warfare from WW2 to present day. All aircraft fly in formation. Israel F-4s would fly in formation to trick Arabs into thinking there was less aircraft to bait Arabs. The US used it in Vietnam in Operation Line Backer to mimick Vietnamese into thinking they were bombers, again it was a baiting tactic. B-52s flew in formation to have a stronger EW shield. It's used all the time, there is a fighter base close to where I live and they always fly in formation.
Aicraft fly in pairs. Here actual video of Israeli jets from Syria.

Formations were used during carpet bombings. Standoff attack in formation is nonsense, they would hinder each other.

You seem to love to argue. I already stated that Syrians made a mistake. As for the exact details, they are not fully disclosed to the public.
Thats more than mistake, thats totally irresponsible and unprofessional behavior. They kept firing missiles for over 40 mins - long after Israeli aicraft left. They fired at Il-20 despite israeli aicraft did not even come close to that location.

Pakistani pilots did shoot down 5 Israeli aircraft,
No.

and I mentioned it because you boasted that the USSR, and now Russia never dared to attack Israel. My rebuttal was that neither did Israel dare attack Pakistan.
I told you that because u wrote idiotic scenarios about Russia starting war with Israel. So how its related to Pakistan? I never wrote scenario about Israel starting war with Pakistan.

Oh please, in these two cases, he’s playing stupid..like in the past Russia has never sided 100% with her friend like The US do..This time is different, 2 Russians planes have been shot down...It is his *** on the line..It shows when it comes down to it, Russian’s , just like Arab states, drop their pants and let time to heal their wounds..

Why are they different...Why they don’t fu..ck with Hizbollah?

The downing was 100% the fault of Syrian SAM oporators. Do you want Russia to attack Israel for overzealous SAM operators? Russian and Syrian aircraft operate in and around Syria all the time.

The downing was 100% the fault of Syrian SAM oporators. Do you want Russia to attack Israel for overzealous SAM operators? Russian and Syrian aircraft operate in and around Syria all the time.
If Russia is a superpower, and wanted to be known as one..Then it should have exacted a price from the one at faults..in this case Israel..If you remember the same case happened near Italy, in the 80’s , where a Lybian AirForces craft used an Alitalia airliner, the same way Israel used the Russian craft, that was shut down by Italians...and the price Kaddafy paid afterwards..

The Chinese have few systems if any where they didn't rip something off from someone.

Yes, as I stated Russia did the hardest part of the Z-10 which was the design work. Russia probably also designed many other things for China. They then put a garbage underpowered engine in it the Z-10, an engine which is worse then what Soviets designed in the 1960s--literally.

http://mil.today/2018/Navy13/

3 ships broke down using Chinese engines they also underpowered as well.

Russia has far better engines but they have too many ship and submarine projects to keep past with demand and they relied on Ukraine for too long for financial reasons.

Again Chinese engines are garbage. They keep breaking down and have worse performance compared to the originally planned engine.

The Kuznetsov was long past due for an overhaul. It is to be completely upgraded.

Yea mighty Soviet era carrier with mighty Chinese engines:

View attachment 500557

What does China produce that is inovative or ground breaking? Nothing. Russia is developing hypersonic global strike vehicle, nuclear power cruise missiles, nuclear powered attack submarines, tanks with unmanned turrets, and many more projects. China just makes cheap F-35 and Sukhoi knockoffs.

Comming from the airforce that uses this:

View attachment 500553

Russia also uses this for EW:

View attachment 500552

You keep spouting nonsense and look like a fool. Israeli EW had nothing to do with the IL-20 getting shot down. It even sounds stupid. It was 100% Syrian incompetence. Superior Israeli jammers did not save its F-16 from being shot down either.

But its convenient how you keep ignoring the downed F-16 and F-4. Bottom line, any aircraft can be shot down if the pilot is not expecting it which was the case with the Israeli F-16, Turkish F-4 and Russian IL-20.

Do everyone a favor and go rant elsewhere.

LOL.. Looks like Some Russian crap are getting mad. Posting load rubbish. Barking cheap , crap , steal design without any backing besides personal ranting and poor attempt to mislead others... The posting of CV-16 Liaoning in shipyard testing out engine with thick smoke is epic. That is the standard testing procedure for all good working steam turbine ship. While I have hard concrete proof of good well maintenance engine when steaming in action with no smoke vs a smoky forever Kuznetsov. Trying to fool reader with a shipyard photo vs sea operation is just a very poor desperate attempt.

May let me post again. :enjoy: You think reader are dumb not to know what is good vs Bad? :lol:

Vs

No wonder, Russian is a joke in Syria and laugh butt of westerner. I as a Chinese see no pity of Russian :rofl:

Cheap, crap and unreliable reserves for Russian. :lol:

LOL.. Looks like Some Russian crap are getting mad. Posting load rubbish. Barking cheap , crap , steal design without any backing besides personal ranting and poor attempt to mislead others... The posting of CV-16 Liaoning in shipyard testing out engine with thick smoke is epic. That is the standard testing procedure for all good working steam turbine ship. While I have hard concrete proof of good well maintenance engine when steaming in action with no smoke vs a smoky forever Kuznetsov. Trying to fool reader with a shipyard photo vs sea operation is just a very poor desperate attempt.

May let me post again. :enjoy: You think reader are dumb not to know what is good vs Bad? :lol:

Vs

No wonder, Russian is a joke in Syria and laugh butt of westerner. I as a Chinese see no pity of Russian :rofl:

Cheap, crap and unreliable reserves for Russian. :lol:

Someone is frustrated and has no rebuttal :lol:

The Russians have achieved more in Syria then anyone in the western coalition and even western analysts have noted that Russia changed the tide of the war and have been quite professional.

As for your panting, I provided a link that showed Russian ships with Chinese engines all broke down due to engine problems. The rest of your rant was childish and filed with ridiculous conspiracies and the usual chest pounding.

Still testing those engines right?

IMG_2660.PNG

The Kuznetsov uses a very old Ukrainian engine, the Chinese carrier uses a new engine and still smokes. The Kuznetsov is also in dry dock for two years for upgrades which will include a new engine.

Again here is smoke from a brand new Chinese engine, now keep telling everyone that unproven Chinese EW aircraft are better then American, Israeli and Russian when China is incapable of producing basic technology that doesn't break down and in general can't produce anything without getting help from Russia or stealing technology.

IMG_2661.JPG

Last edited:
Most funniest news a bomber challenging an attack aircraft..

Mostly a symbolic warning ' stay out if my area'
I am sensing this might be the real start to the end of willful Israeli bombing in Syria.

Putin is not stupid, he knows the consequences of retaliating against israel all too well. Apart from that he's a supporter of the zionazi state against the Muslim nations.

how is Putin against Muslim nations? He is 99% against extremist sunni terrorists for sure, but you just generalized he dislikes muslim countries when Russia has good relations with many muslim countries.
He's just using that moronic Syrian baboon to have a say in ME. When his usage will come to an end Putin will simply give the green signal to his zionazi friends to finish him off through a precision air-strike against his presidential rat hole in Damascus.
You're damn right Russia uses Syria to have a say in the middle east, and Russia has done that for over 35 years, so i dont see how Russia would tell "zionazis" to "precision air-strike' Assad? Maytbe because you think Assad is the glue, but this is more about Russia-Syria relations than Putin-Assad relations. I guess i am also saying that in theory you are 90% correct, but in reality you are 20% likely to be correct.

I am sensing this might be the real start to the end of willful Israeli bombing in Syria.

Soon you'll realize that it was your fantasy.

how is Putin against Muslim nations? He is 99% against extremist sunni terrorists for sure, but you just generalized he dislikes muslim countries when Russia has good relations with many muslim countries.

And like that I can also argue that even the zionazi state has good relation with a number of Muslim states. It means zero in this context because in the end the zionazi state's goal is to destabilize all Muslim states and Russia is also that kind of ally as far as Muslims are concerned. Russia supports Iran because Iran is pursuing a sectarian policy.

You're damn right Russia uses Syria to have a say in the middle east, and Russia has done that for over 35 years, so i dont see how Russia would tell "zionazis" to "precision air-strike' Assad? Maytbe because you think Assad is the glue, but this is more about Russia-Syria relations than Putin-Assad relations. I guess i am also saying that in theory you are 90% correct, but in reality you are 20% likely to be correct.

I know that you know that I'm right.

Oh please, in these two cases, he’s playing stupid..like in the past Russia has never sided 100% with her friend like The US do..This time is different, 2 Russians planes have been shot down...It is his *** on the line..It shows when it comes down to it, Russian’s , just like Arab states, drop their pants and let time to heal their wounds..

Like the US Russia also suffers from certain level of Islamophobia, hence, they never support a Muslim state the way the US supports israel.

Those are just baseless opinions. Russia jammed and "disabled" US elections warfare aircraft over Syria according to US officials. They are jamming Ukrainian and western systems in Ukraine. China has completely unproven systems and no combat expirence to see how their hardware works so they can improve.
You present some good arguments but sometimes you go too far.

Russian EW experience is mixed in terms of desirable results in Ukraine and Syria; Russian EW was effective in Ukraine because Ukraine have similar technology but Russian EW failed to negate American mission in Syria throughout.

Americans only pointed out that they experience a challenging EW environment in Syria, and some of their drones were not very effective there. However, on the whole, American military assets coped well and performed well anywhere over Syria.

EW have limited effectiveness against an advanced networked force.

Even USSR, 2nd economy in the world with dozens of satellites around the world did not dare to attack Israel directly. Russia is 13th economy and does not have any satellites.
Russia have inherited lions share of equipment from former USSR though.

They have satellites; not as capable as Western, but have some.

I, however, agree that Russia would not take its chances with Israel. Majority of countries would not.

Last edited:
Russia have inherited lions share of equipment from former USSR though.

They have satellites; not as capable as Western, but have some.

I, however, agree that Russia would not take its chances with Israel. Majority of countries would not.

OK. If Russia was to lob hundreds of cruise and ballistics missiles at the Jews, what could the Jews do to Russia?

OK. If Russia was to lob hundreds of cruise and ballistics missiles at the Jews, what could the Jews do to Russia?
nuke them with jericho 3 probably? after all what are nuclear weapons for if not to assure destruction?

nuke them with jericho 3 probably? after all what are nuclear weapons for if not to assure destruction?

Lol. This a joke?
Russian ABMs would shoot nearly every single one down and vast majority of Russia would be left intact.
When Russia fires it's own nuclear missiles back.....

You need to be more specific. By ballistic missiles, you assume Russian ICBM with nuclear warheads (or) conventional theater types?

Russia not in the position to unload hundreds of cruise missiles on potential targets in one go; only US can manage this.

You need to be more specific. By ballistic missiles, you assume Russian ICBM with nuclear warheads (or) conventional theater types?

Russia not in the position to unload hundreds of cruise missiles on potential targets in one go; only US can manage this.

Conventional.

Russia can fire hundreds of ballistic and cruise missiles from ship, submarine, aircraft and land in one barrage.
They have more than enough assets to do this.

You guys CAN use a nuclear weapon, but you never WILL. Nukes are now for deterrence, but since adversaries know you cant really use them, they are not as effective as before. The only way you can use a nuclear weapon is in retaliation for a nuke attack. If you use nuclear weapon first your state is over. facts.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom