What's new

RUSSIAN PLANES INTERCEPT ISRAELIS JETS OVER LEBANON

What is I told you I know a radar oporator that was in Syria at the time? :lol:
1) I know a person who seen Israeli coming from sea to Haifa before 22:00.
2) Russian MoD are proven pathological liars.
3) Only an imbecile might believe that after dropping bombs Israeli F-16s started loiter near the coast full of SAMs instead of returning home.

Yes we believe you and Israeli propaganda because both of you have a stellar record of being truthful. :lol:
Russian propagandists lied all the time.

1) First they claimed that French frigate fired there. It was a lie.
2) Then they claimed that Israeli F-16s attacked between 22:00-22:10 covering behind the Il-20. It was a lie too.
3) Then they finally admit that Israelis attacked at 21:40 when Il-20 was far away over Idlib. But since they still wanted to blame Israelis they invented third nonsense story about F-16 making circles near firing Syrian SAMs for a hour. LOL. What kind of imbecile one should be to buy that nonsense.

No, that’s what Hezbollah says. Fox News is not the media of Hezbollah.
Hizbollah never sais that..Israel did...and still saying it..Didn’t you see their nut job with a picture at the UN?

Hizbollah never sais that..Israel did...and still saying it..Didn’t you see their nut job with a picture at the UN?

Hezbollah and its leader always talked about it. You need to look it up, especially videos of Hezbollah's leader saying he wants Israel destroyed. I'm surprised you never heard about it.

Hezbollah and its leader always talked about it. You need to look it up, especially videos of Hezbollah's leader saying he wants Israel destroyed. I'm surprised you never heard about it.

Uncle Putin has taught them this new tune.

Hezbollah listening to what Putin tells them to do?

They don't have too many options at the moment. So whatever uncle Putin says goes. If uncle Putin says, "Stay away from the israeli borders," they stay away.

They don't have too many options at the moment. So whatever uncle Putin says goes. If uncle Putin says, "Stay away from the israeli borders," they stay away.

That is true. Even told the Iranians to do that as well. But Israel wants Iran completely out of Syria, not just a few kilometers or dozens of kilometers away.

Back
Top Bottom