What's new

Russian plane crash: Metrojet aircraft brought down by Islamic

Russia might consider massive retaliation against Isis and their Turkish supporters.

like what the U.S did :rofl:

so are they going to invade Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan,Turkey or any country with Muslims who are sympathetic and harbor ISIS rats??

yeah they would go in kick *** then have to babysit the country for a decade just to have the same rats come back

it's like fighting a hydra.

like what the U.S did :rofl:

so are they going to invade Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan,Turkey or any country with Muslims who are sympathetic and harbor ISIS rats??

yeah they would go in kick *** then have to babysit the country for a decade just to have the same rats come back

it's like fighting a hydra.
I don't think occupation but thermonuclear retaliation

"London: Citing an unnamed official, CNN has reported that United States intelligence now believes the Russian plane that crashed in Egypt was brought down by a bomb planted by Islamic State or an affiliate.

We have become concerned that the plane may well have been brought down by an explosive device.

Spokesman for UK PM David Cameron
CNN said the official familiar with the matter based their view on the latest US intelligence, but said the US intelligence community had not yet reached a formal conclusion on the cause of the crash, which killed all 224 people on board.

1446671655191.jpg

Russian investigators stand near debris, luggage and personal effects at the crash site. Photo: Amr Nabil

"There is a definite feeling it was an explosive device planted in luggage or somewhere on the plane," CNN quoted the official as saying.

The revelation from the US comes as the British government said on Wednesday that it had suspended flights from the Egyptian resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh over concerns that the jet that crashed in the Sinai Peninsula on Saturday "may well have been brought down by an explosive device".

The statement by 10 Downing Street said the cause of the crash remained under investigation, and that British aviation experts were en route to Sharm el-Sheikh "to make an assessment of the security arrangements in place at the airport and to identify whether any further action is required."

Russian plane crash: Metrojet aircraft brought down by Islamic State bomb, says US report
We grieve together with Russia over the tragic loss of life due to ISIS terrorism. We pray that those who are smug & celebrating this terrorism by their proxy will pay for it.

of all the countries, ISIS singled out Russia because it was hurt badly by it

Dont be fucking crazy, its only the US that do that, it was most likely a US false flag to make people think it was a Russian false flag.
how it can be US false flag op. It can be US real Op though !

Is it proven?

This is big.

Do recall I was the first here to allude to it on the original thread.

Of course to be equally fair, I was looking towards the Ukraine.

If Islamists did it, they'd have taken credit, like terrorists always do. This was by the US or Israel to influence geopolitics and draw attention to the insurgency.

It seems to be the work of ISIS

Maybe as a revenge against Putin for killing all those ISIS thugs in Syria

Is it proven?

This is big.

Do recall I was the first here to allude to it on the original thread.

Of course to be equally fair, I was looking towards the Ukraine.

The CVR captured the sound of an explosion. A bomb was indeed smuggled on board, either by a passenger or by apron staff.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom