What's new

Russian Officials Reveal J-31 Engine and Describe Sales to China

Precisely, you need to make out the 83kn prototype and test it in physical state ,understand all its problem and theory And make it work then before you can move to improving the higher thrust. I am sure our indian friend fully understand it. But the fact is they cant even make a 83kn thrust engine works and try to mask their failure by claiming they are just working toward a higher thrust engine without getting the basic right... Which i find is ridiculous. The main stumbling block of all indiAn success....

Indians lack patience to develop technology with solid footing. They like to aim to shoot the moon.

We built it up from 0kN to 83.3kN there.

And if you think WS-10 is 100% chinese, you are awfully mistaken.
Russia does not even trust you on giving license to build AL-31FN and RD-93.
You are assembling AL31, not produce.

Yes, I forgot about the old F-7 thanks.

Kaveri project is not dead, it was just announced officially that Kaveri won't power the Mk-2 Tejas as
previously told - something that was unofficially knownfor years by now. But this was falsely reported
as Kaveri project closed in the stupid media.

French are being sought to increase Kaveri's max flatout thrust and sustained thrust as well,
you can see after Rafale deal is signed, Snecma will begin providing new components for improving
Kaveri as part of the offsets clause in the MMRCA deal.
You are the king of excuse finder, I finally knows the reason why India is such a failure. Kaveri is not gonna power Tejas, then what the heck is it for?

You are the king of excuse finder, I finally knows the reason why India is such a failure. Kaveri is not gonna power Tejas, then what the heck is it for?

Kaveri will power Tejas Mk-3 probably, and then AMCA.

If the weight can be reduced a bit and the flatout 95kN thrust be sustained, it can
power the IAF Rafales too, it could very well make Rafale supercruise, something that the present
74kN M88 engine is not capable of effectively doing.

Plus Kaveri (the existing version without French components) is deemed to power the AURA unmanned
drone as well, marine applications in gas turbine engine version are also under works -

^^ Marine Gas-Turbine version of Kaveri engine.

French component is not some India god oil.....unbelievable! Put it in a straight way, Kaveri is a peice of crap without foreign components.

简直是信口雌黄,胡说八道。红头阿三讲话不靠谱

Assembling AL-31FP means generating work expierience regarding thrust-vectored engines.

Yes, but, as far as I know, Indian friends still don't have ability to repair an AL-31F kind engine and produce spares on you own, whereas Chinese friends did... For sure this might be an old news, sorry if I make it wrong.

What I read from chinese articles and videos is that chinese spares give a longer life to the AL-31FN engine, the MTBF of the whole system has been enhanced from 900h to 1200h.

rbJZA.jpg

Gjb1O.jpg

yb3JI.jpg

VqZT2.jpg

9xxZ1.jpg

juk8A.jpg

Uaj2e.jpg

:coffee:

Kaveri will power Tejas Mk-3 probably, and then AMCA.

If the weight can be reduced a bit and the flatout 95kN thrust be sustained, it can
power the IAF Rafales too, it could very well make Rafale supercruise, something that the present
74kN M88 engine is not capable of effectively doing.

Plus Kaveri (the existing version without French components) is deemed to power the AURA unmanned
drone as well, marine applications in gas turbine engine version are also under works -

^^ Marine Gas-Turbine version of Kaveri engine.

So you are telling us india is going to leapfrog france In its first ever attempt building a modern turbofan? :lol:

Seriously , india shall stop dreaming and stay on ground first.

I'm wondering what about French Snecma engines for the Rafale, is that compatible with J-31??? how there is break through for any future cooperation between two countries.

I'm wondering what about French Snecma engines for the Rafale, is that compatible with J-31??? how there is break through for any future cooperation between two countries.

M88 engine offer only 74kn of thrust, its not enough for J-31.

Back
Top Bottom