What's new

Russian Official: 45 PLA Servicemen Dead News by Tass Agency Was Based on "Unverified Indian Sources"

Indian SUPAPAWA news cycle:

Step 1: Claim you inflicted 10 times the actual casulaties your opponent suffered.
Step 2. Wait for some foreign news source to pick up your claim with no way of verifying.
Step 3: Claim your statement is valid because some foreign news quoted your made up numbers.
Step 4: INDIA JAI HIND!! MASTER STROKE BY 54" CHEST!!!

China and Pakistan: WTF???

Last edited:

Step 1: Claim you inflicted 10 times the actual casulaties your opponent suffered.
Step 2. Wait for some news foreign news source to pick up your claim with no way of verifying.
Step 3: Claim your statement is valid citing foreign news quoting you.
No formula is n x 2 + y.

Now suddenly Indians are promoting TASS as if is the most credible news in the world.

Is this the source for the number 45 that Indians are grabbing to?
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Personaly I would say RT is the most trusted source for news, Tass comes in second and Sputnik in close third place. Yet even these channels can make major mistakes sometimes, for example one time I remember RT publishing news about a Spanish women getting pregnant with a black Child (even though her husband was white) and she said she didn't cheat on him and the child came black because the husband drinks too much coffee! RT spread that as actual news! I checked the source and it turns out it was some joke website that spread funny fake news, yet that idiot author was allowed to spread that as actual news on RT, so no wonder Tass also would have a lazy author who would use wikipedia or TOIlet as news source.

Their own general said something along the lines of “we saw bunch of stretchers, so 60 of them were casualties but we can’t be sure they dead. Why the hell don’t we just use the Russian number”. If they had control of the battlefield they can’t even get an accurate assessment?

Step 2. Wait for some foreign news source to pick up your claim with no way of verifying.
Step 3: Claim your statement is valid because some foreign news quoted your made up numbers.

China and Pakistan: WTF???
step 5: 10x china's official figures

Personaly I would say RT is the most trusted source for news, Tass comes in second and Sputnik in close third place. Yet even these channels can make major mistakes sometimes, for example one time I remember RT publishing news about a Spanish women getting pregnant with a black Child (even though her husband was white) and she said she didn't cheat on him and the child came black because the husband drinks too much coffee! RT spread that as actual news! I checked the source and it turns out it was some joke website that spread funny fake news, yet that idiot author was allowed to spread that as actual news on RT, so no wonder Tass also would have a lazy author who would use wikipedia or TOIlet as news source.
This is why it is dangerous to allow hindoos more platform and reach....it can fool people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom