What's new

Russian Navy

@Barmaley will Russia consider to sell or lease its Naval systems to Pakistan in future as relation between both militaries are warming up and recently first time in history both navies conducted joint exercise too.

Sorry for being off topic.

will Russia consider to sell or lease its Naval systems to Pakistan in future as relation between both militaries are warming up and recently first time in history both navies conducted joint exercise too.
I guess cooperation between our countries will only rise and not only in military sector. So I don't see any problem in cooperation in Navy sector.

As for now, Pakistan has shown keen interest in high precision weapons, air defence systems, artillery and long-range guided ammunition. Contract for the Mi-35 Attack helicopters (and probably for Mi-26 large transport helicopters) is also in a high degree of readiness and will be signed very soon.

I guess cooperation between our countries will only rise and not only in military sector. So I don't see any problem in cooperation in Navy sector.
As for now, Pakistan has shown keen interest in high precision weapons, air defence systems, artillery and long-range guided ammunition. Contract for the Mi-35 Attack helicopters (and probably for Mi-26 large transport helicopters) is also in a high degree of readiness and will be signed very soon.

But till now Russia had been reluctant to sell any weapons system to Pakistan due to India will that pressure is over? I hope both countries become good allies in future, we must build road and railway links between the two nations and increase people to people contacts. :-)

Will love to see air forces of both nation conducting joint exercise, deploying their front line fighter jets in those. :-)

Can you be specific what Pakistan wanted and what Russia ready to sell?

But till now Russia had been reluctant to sell any weapons system to Pakistan due to India will that pressure is over?

Yeah, Russia lifts arms embargo to Pakistan. Of course, Indian side can ban weapon export to Pakistan, but only on joint weapons project like Brahmos, for example. But that's it.

Still, we should hear the Indian side too and explain to them that we work not against Indian interests and only in such cooperation when all sides understand positions of each others we can keep peace in that region.

Can you be specific what Pakistan wanted and what Russia ready to sell?
Choose wisely.:dirol: :-)

RosOboronExport

Also, Russian are ready to joint arms projects. Not only export of finished products

Last edited:
some new ships for the Russian Navy going to sea and state trials:

Oceanographic ship project 22010 "Yantar'".
yantar_22010.jpg

Intelligence collection ship project 18280 "Yury Ivanov".
spy ship.jpg

Rescue ship project 21300C "Igor Belousov"
rescue ship.jpg

and just beautiful picture of Borei Class submarine and Aircraft Carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov"
Kuzya and Boreya.jpg

Third ship of "Gorshkov" series rolled out , Admiral Golovko

I found source of that photo and this is actually Kasatonov.

Anyway, Admiral Golovko should be move to elling in near time.

The fifth ship of this series will be laid down in this month.:-)

Last edited:
Small missile ship project 21631 "Veliky Ustyug" entered in service in Russian Navy (Caspian flotilla).
устюг.jpg

The same class missile ship "Uglych"
1390429785_838462_original.jpg

and "Grad Sviyazhsk"
attachment.jpg

Back
Top Bottom