IMG_5182[1].JPG
26-5219201-dsc-0038[1].jpg
26-5218717-p-20170726-071040[1].jpg
rqjSIayADH4[1].jpg

We need 8 of these...

4 of these...

6 of these...

1152550.jpg

...for our Mistrals. You can bill me 1/2 on signing of contract and 1/2 on delivery. Thank you. :tup:
I'm pretty sure @Penguin is on board with this. :-)
2 each 8-round Gibka = 4 (deckmount, won't need a deckhouse)
2 each 76mm = 4 (will need a deckhouse for magazine)
1 each RBU 6000 = 2 (will need a deckhouse for magazine)

Ghibka_3M-47_Gibka_naval_turret_mount_air_defense_missile_system_8_Iglas.jpg

http://www.navyrecognition.com/inde...eet-pictures-photos-video-specifications.html

ak176_04_preklad.jpg

draft_rbu6000_1.jpg

For a modest yet generous donation of sardines, I'll gladly second such a proposal

Billions of blue blistering barnacles! lol.
Is that guacamole on top? I've never seen that combination, looks delicious wow.
Tough choice between that or this!

lob8.jpg

Is this still the Russian Navy thread? :lol:

The first Corvette Project 22800 "Uragan" launched.
Nice clean and crisp design. Interesting to see the new AK-176 turret shaped shielding. I'm a bit surprised at the choice for 2x AK630, which is reminiscent of the project 1241/1242 Molnya ships: models and graphics often displayed Pantsir-M (or similar) in the rear. Also, contrary to the older Molnya and the newer Buyan-M, I don't discern anything that looks like a pedestal for firing MANPADS or e.g. a Gibka remote controlled MANPADS mounting. Notably absent is any ASW armament and sensors, which makes this a pure patrol / fast attack unit. Doesn't appear to have an anti-swimmer system either (but maybe that's reserved for larger units). On the whole, nice!

Nice clean and crisp design. Interesting to see the new AK-176 turret shaped shielding. I'm a bit surprised at the choice for 2x AK630, which is reminiscent of the project 1241/1242 Molnya ships: models and graphics often displayed Pantsir-M (or similar) in the rear. Also, contrary to the older Molnya and the newer Buyan-M, I don't discern anything that looks like a pedestal for firing MANPADS or e.g. a Gibka remote controlled MANPADS mounting. Notably absent is any ASW armament and sensors, which makes this a pure patrol / fast attack unit. Doesn't appear to have an anti-swimmer system either (but maybe that's reserved for larger units). On the whole, nice!
The Pantsir-M will be placed starting from the 3rd ship.

Back
Top Bottom