What's new

Russian Naval Squadron Heads for Pakistan Following Joint Exercises

:omghaha:

That's absurd mate. Do we not have decently established ties with the US? Besides, it's just a port of call.
yes we did, but only after pak was dumped by the US, see, no more f16s for PAF from US

thats outrageous, Russians involved in exercises with our arch enemy, luks like we will have to tighten their screws just as we did to the French earlier

The only screws India can tighten is their own. Look kid, you are talking about India's abba here. Russia aint no Frenchies who will side with anyone with money. If Russia pulls all its plugs from India, Russian Military wont be at lost as much as India.

The only screws India can tighten is their own. Look kid, you are talking about India's abba here. Russia aint no Frenchies who will side with anyone with money. If Russia pulls all its plugs from India, Russian Military wont be at lost as much as India.
dat makes russia you grandfather, russians hav been our partners for the last 5 decades, it cannot afford to lose us, and as far as we are concerned we are not dependent on any single country for military hardware russia supplies us with more than 80% of our equipment though, unlike u we dont hav to import cheap chinese junk for weapon,

Only time will tell, and stop following my foot steps little guy :D
Start applying your brain kiddo and avoid posting your wet dreams here :lol:
Russia needs Pakistan for acess to Middle east :omghaha:

Start applying your brain kiddo and avoid posting your wet dreams here :lol:
Russia needs Pakistan for acess to Middle east :omghaha:

Ignorance is a bliss, now talk to the hand coz I don't wanna waste my time with little people :D

Keep dreaming,perfectly explains the situation of Pakistan. :lol:

Not even Once, I mentioned India in my Post but your ceaseless obsession with Pakistan and Pakistanis is quite understandable. Your very presence on PDF is an evident proof :rofl::rofl: feeling sorry but you will always be a little guy ( by that you know what I mean :D)

Not even Once, I mentioned India in my Post but your ceaseless obsession with Pakistan and Pakistanis is quite understandable. Your very presence on PDF is an evident proof :rofl::rofl: feeling sorry but you will always be a little guy ( by that you know what I mean :D)
The topic is about Pakistan dumbass,you didnt even know that till now :rofl::rofl:

Your IQ is in negative.Leave it :rofl::rofl:

That's what happens when you confront someone of your kind, they'll try their hardest to change the topic or will come up with some weird BS.

Back
Top Bottom