What's new

Russian Naval Squadron Heads for Pakistan Following Joint Exercises

the thing is that, they are our strategic partners, one can either ally with us or with pakistan and not with the both.

No worries, they will become our strategic allies as well :D because we have strategic location and if Russians wants to dominate Middle East this passage leads only through Pakistan :D BTW can't we have a trio China-Pak-Russia :lol:

No worries, they will become our strategic allies as well :D because we have strategic location and if Russians wants to dominate Middle East this passage leads only through Pakistan :D BTW can't we have a trio China-Pak-Russia :lol:
dream on kid, dats not gonna happen, i dont think theres any room for u

dream on kid, dats not gonna happen, i dont think theres any room for u

I think with India pushing away from Russia and Please dont post time wasted links of cooperation this is bound to happened Trio China /Russia/Pakistan as Pakistan provides such huge advantages to China/Russia .Imagine US sitting in Afghanistan and both China /Russia has Naval bases in Gwadar .

thats outrageous, Russians involved in exercises with our arch enemy, luks like we will have to tighten their screws just as we did to the French earlier

Bro, its just a port call. Where in the article did it say that its coming to Karachi for exercises?

Passage to mddle east for Russia only passes through Pakistan??Please see the map before embarassing yourself :lol:

Russia and China are working to strengthen SCO and even working for military alliance in the region. Afghanistan is having natural resources worth billions and Russia and China are aware that without India, Pakistan and Iran economical success is not possible in the region nor stability. If things are not stable in Afghanistan then Russia and China both will see problems in Central Asian Republics.

Passage to mddle east for Russia only passes through Pakistan??Please see the map before embarassing yourself :lol:

Its more about Central Asia and Afghanistan.

Undergoing upgrades! :p:
Just joking..i'v become less frequent recently..change of routine. Nice meeting you again bro. :-)
LOL, dude, i am being converted into black 2, but im still regular, what kind of upgrades were you going through?

this is bound to happened Trio China /Russia/Pakistan as Pakistan provides such huge advantages to China/Russia.

:omghaha:

I'm sorry, couldn't resist. No offence, but the answer to that lies in the question: Will Pakistan be included any time soon in the BRICS?

thats outrageous, Russians involved in exercises with our arch enemy, luks like we will have to tighten their screws just as we did to the French earlier

That's absurd mate. Do we not have decently established ties with the US? Besides, it's just a port of call.

Though joint Naval exercise is for the 1st time, Pakistan already has some military and civil cooperation with Russia.
It was leadership of USSR who invited Mr Liaqat Ali Khan but from the very beginning our military and civil leadership is lean toward US.
U think we are possesive when you do excercise with China .We have evolved and move up the ladder ,grow up every country has his own objectives .Specially Chinese if they want to do excercise with India we dont have any problem .Like wise Russians want`s to do excercise Indians shouldnt have problem .

:lol:

Where did you read that Russia had naval excercise with Pakistan?

The other navies were Australia, Brunei, Vietnam, India, Cambodia, China, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea, Indonesia and Japan.

the thing is that, they are our strategic partners, one can either ally with us or with pakistan and not with the both.

Chill, these guys are just jumping jacks.

India doesnt worry about your excercizes, as long as you take some learning, its good for you, excercises are just symbolic unless excercized in conjunction of external policies, which is not the case with Russia and Pak.

So, all the best.

Back
Top Bottom