What's new

Russian Minister Confirms Military Exercises with Pakistan

Its not just limited to Russia.......... the US, UK, France, China etc etc there are so many countries that are making Billions by selling arms to both the countries. As long as Pak-India keep fighting, these countries will keep filling their pockets, while both of us will be wasting our resources.
America, UK, France and China have other products to sell. Russia manufactured goods are primarily military equipment

America, UK, France and China have other products to sell. Russia manufactured goods are primarily military equipment

Agreed but together Pak-India do provide these countries billions in military equipment sales

Our govt is doing fine... no need to tell them anthing... they know what to do... dont worry... concentrate on su35 or f16

By going through that logic, you may have to concentrate on many of things at your end as well but still you can add to the subject if want to or you have a choice to not to bring in any baseless claim to divert the topic in hand. Read, understand and participate with quality rather then flame baiting and making fun that will not give you any good in return.

Su35 stuff was mentioned by YOSUF SSG first... i just replied to it... it would be better if u give him the same suggestion u gave me... ask him to stay on topic and contribute some "quality"...

Su35 stuff was mentioned by YOSUF SSG first... i just replied to it... it would be better if u give him the same suggestion u gave me... ask him to stay on topic and contribute some "quality"...

In-case of any off-topic or offensive finding, you can report but replying and engaging the same is like you are supporting the cause. You did not even quote him but replied someone else and added F-16s to it that shows your intention though you may understand. How about take some time, read more and observe the decorum of forum being new here, it is a good practice.

In-case of any off-topic or offensive finding, you can report but replying and engaging the same is like you are supporting the cause. You did not even quote him but replied someone else and added F-16s to it that shows your intention though you may understand. How about take some time, read more and observe the decorum of forum being new here, it is a good practice.
Okk... i will report such things in future... i didnt had intention of trolling i just replied him...

HERE WE ARE A INDIAN SOURCE CONFIRMING EXERCISES ARE GO!!

CAUTION INDIAN RANDI RONA INCLUDED

This the biggest stab in India's back....real destruction of Indian isolation game against Pakistan.

Hate to say that, its must be pretty embarrassing for our Indian friends here, as i recalled an Indian opened up a thread name something like "First Victory" Russian cancelled the exercise with Pakistan a couple of days back?
And now, so much for the so-called "VICTORY" LOL.......:suicide:

Back
Top Bottom