What's new

Russian media says china is developing single-engine J20 and stealth JF17

One of the reason china's new weapon are being designed faster and better I think, is the advances in computing/super computing technologies.

The drawings for JH-7 used to take up 2 rooms, now a single computer is all that's required.

The JH-7B was the first combat aircraft to be completely computer designed in China.

I think JFT will be semi stealth like the F-15 silent eagle or somethin......But i wonder what will power J20 coz as of right now china has no such powerful engine.

The maximum thrust during the test for WS-15 was close to 200kn, but the operational maxium thrust gonna be 180kn.

BTW, here is the 155kn thrust WS-10G, which is the one that J-20 currently using for the flight test.

45f00c2cgvb1a6oynsoa369.jpg

The maximum thrust during the test for WS-15 was close to 200kn, but the operational maxium thrust gonna be 180kn.

I just want to know how can a county can run so much engine development programs at a same time like China is developing engines for JF17, J10,J11, J20 and other members claiming about lot of other aircraft's

How is this possible?? . I am really amazed

But if one type face any major problem so all of them affected cause all are related to one other

I just want to know how can a county can run so much engine development programs at a same time like China is developing engines for JF17, J10,J11, J20 and other members claiming about lot of other aircraft's

How is this possible?? . I am really amazed

But if one type face any major problem so all of them affected cause all are related to one other

Well, China is also working on the indigenous jet engine for its future passenger plane.

See how many type of engines that US has in its inventory. So, China must catch up in every domain as soon as possible.

chengdu will have a programme of single-engine (ws15) Stealthy fighter for export.but it isnt the programme of JFT variant . silent JFT is 4.5 gen fighter but it isnt 5 gen Stealthy fighter,they are 2 different programme.

Like most foreign reports regarding China's fifth generation program I am seriously doubting this one.

Like most foreign reports regarding China's fifth generation program I am seriously doubting this one.

Huitong confirmed every word of it. In fact, he said these words himself.

Do you doubt it now?

Back
Top Bottom