What's new

Russian experts appeal: Russia to buy UAVs from China, do not be embarrassed not to shame

Agree! It also surprise me as well.

Definitely the strategists in USA too. Because no one ever have a thought a country is capable with such speed. I can't imagine it too.

I just hope that one day, if China already equal or even surpassing it, China will keep maintaining the pace into the future. Not slowing down like losing target and ambition.

Great info!

This is the first time I heard it.

I hope China will able to create great software one day. Like Windows, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc.

I see China already have domestic office software. But still not yet able to compete with USA one.

I always worry and look down on Chinese software, because from what I saw the only successful software came from China is just a simple small app for android. Nothing that as complex and big as those in Windows.
I think the pace of innovation and scientific breakthroughs will accelerate for the next few decades. The bulk of China's scientific talent and researchers are only in their 20s-30s (and in much greater numbers than before). The older talent in their field either didn't exist or were in thin numbers. Many of China's infrastructure projects are headed by people in their 30s. This is the case across the board from defence industries to civilian high tech. For example one of China's MRAP (Norinco) lead designer was 25 when he headed the team. They are just starting to figure out their respective fields, while the scientific talent for the West and Russia have a much older average age with more work experience, around 50. This young average age was due to the tertiary education boom during the early 2000s. The fruits appearing now are just the tip of the pipeline, many are the maturing projects from the last 1-2 decade (depending on complexity).

Last edited:
Woooo I'm Hanjian now :lol: because I'm not agree with any crap you guys are bragging and you feel humiliated, who are you to decide that I'm Hanjian or not, are you emperor? :lol: the real Hanjian is the one spreading lie and misleading Chinese people and not the one like me only seeking for the truth.
Hanjian, just when you think ma weiming scientist or CPC are BS about China talking themselves ahead of US in electromagnetic military technology.

They show you a big finger by posting the latest railgun going to be tested onboard a Chinese LST. This is a good reply for your Chinese slaying. :enjoy:

Not even US managed to push ahead to have real test on sea. Chinese is first.

DU8_UuoVQAAU-5p-750x530.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom