What's new

Russian Coast Guard Fires At Chinese Fishing Vessel

resource rich Russia will end up like a cow milking around thirsty Americans, Japanese, Chinese, Iranians and even Indians. let's just wait for the good days.

Martian2 is chinese version of zaid hamid.
He is wetdreaming about Ghazwa-e-Rus.

@topic
Russia did the right thing by firing on pirates.
As usual China won't do anythinh as they like to be shot by White Skinned.

No. The U.S. does not fire on Chinese fishermen. They do not deserve a death sentence (if killed) for trying to make a living.

American values and rules of civilized behavior are vastly superior to the paranoid Russians.

China should cooperate as much as possible with the United States to contain the Russians. The Russians are a threat to everyone. They'll shoot you next if you merely trespass into their territory. Russians are trigger-happy executioners. They have no place in the civilized world and should be quarantined.

BTW, the Dems are willing to cooperate with Russia, it is a fact.

Just look how they invited Russia as a member of the 22 nations naval drill hosted in Hawaii, meanwhile refused to even let China to take the role of observer.

Let's see if the deep business ties between China and the GOP can make them to change their mind. :coffee:

what is the problem with the fishing boat, they should have stoped, rather than go for a 3 hr free chase.
if the Russian Territorial waters have restrictions on fishing certain endangered species then it should be communicated to the countries whoes fishing vesel might venture into their maritime boundary, secondly they are just fishing why use lethal force,
I am happy that no one was injured.
Japanese do not stop hunting endangered species like WHALES, i hope world countries should warn JAPAN about hunting whales

BTW, the Dems are willing to cooperate with Russia, it is a fact.

Just look how they invited Russia as a member of the 22 nations naval drill hosted in Hawaii, meanwhile refused to even let China to take the role of observer.

Let's see if the deep business ties between China and the GOP can make them to change their mind. :coffee:

Or the Russian navy is pathetically weak that the United States doesn't view them as a competitor anymore.

China earns a hundred billion dollars in trade surplus from the United States each year. Reciprocally, U.S. companies (like Apple, GM, Coke, etc.) earn billions in the Chinese market each year. There is a deep economic relationship between China and the U.S.

This reminds me, China should punish the Russians by keeping their companies out of the Chinese market. Since the Russians enjoy shooting Chinese fishermen, we should keep out as many Russian companies as possible (without overtly violating WTO rules).

Seems fishing is getting more dangerous these days.....

BTW, let's see how the Chinese govt can fix this damage on the relationship with Russia.

We don't wanna fall into the divide and conquer tactic of the West. :coffee:

No. The U.S. does not fire on Chinese fishermen. They do not deserve a death sentence (if killed) for trying to make a living.

American values and rules of civilized behavior are vastly superior to the paranoid Russians.

China should cooperate as much as possible with the United States to contain the Russians. The Russians are a threat to everyone. They'll shoot you next if you merely trespass into their territory. Russians are trigger-happy executioners. They have no place in the civilized world and should be quarantined.
so the Americans have their next ambition to set foot in RUSSIA and loot their siberian oil fields.
or do they think of anialating the world as we know with nuclear fall out and start and new world order

so the Americans have their next ambition to set foot in RUSSIA and loot their siberian oil fields.
or do they think of anialating the world as we know with nuclear fall out and start and new world order

I don't care anymore. I agree with the Neo-cons. Whatever insane plan they have to do in the Russians, I'll help if I can. I'm getting tired of Russians.

Well, then you should go back to China and ASK them why its KILLED Vietnamese fishermen? China got backfired whatever its does to the others. Russia just LEARNED from China anyway.

Or the Russian navy is pathetically weak that the United States doesn't view them as a competitor anymore.

Sure, their shipbuilding capability nowadays is pretty weak compared to USSR's, now it took them 6-7 years to build a single 4000 tons class stealth frigate, and 10 years to refit a small second hand Soviet carrier.

Their surface vessels will remain weak without the shipbuilding industry in Ukraine.

But nevertheless its SSN/SSBN building capability is still quite solid, it cannot be overlooked by anyone. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom