What's new

Russian Coast Guard Fires At Chinese Fishing Vessel

I met plenty of your type, live and virtual. When it comes down to it, they are cowards.

You haven't seen my brother's assault rifle collection. I shoot real guns and I'm not kidding about shooting Russian a-holes.

If they had shot some Chinese border guards, that wouldn't bother me. Chinese border guards have guns and they can shoot back. It would be a fair fight.

I am greatly offended when Russian soldiers shoot at unarmed Chinese civilians. This is extremely unfair and looks like a war crime to me. Down with Russia!

Funny thing is they want to start the cold war between US and Russia because Russians fired at some Chinese Dingy.. :lol:

Lol, what happens to those hypocrites when they fires at unarmed Vietnamese fishing boats? And cry in forums when confronted by mighty Russian navy?

You do not understand a true nationalist.

If a nationalist has a grudge, he will get off his chair to alleviate his unhappiness.

You do not have this kind of passion.

I believe in my principles. I don't like Russians shooting at unarmed Chinese fishermen. I think I'm moving into the Neo-con camp regarding Russia.

If there's a war with Russia in Eastern Europe, I will volunteer. I will shoot back at the Russians on behalf of the Chinese fishermen that cannot. This is justice. I hope I get a chance. I wold like to shoot as many of those sons of bitches as I can.

We still have to see what Romney can offer when he got elected.

The Dems are indeed annoying, but i don't think the Neo-Cons are any better. :coffee:

You settle your scores with the weak countries first. Then you move up to bigger fish when you have acquired the necessary military power.

Yeah. Settle it. We in Russia are really going to enjoy the entertainment how you are going to settle with the US Taiwan and South China Sea :lol: Or oil and gas from ME :lol: You know we can even support someone or maybe even both.. it depends... :lol:

Lol, what happens to those hypocrites when they fires at unarmed Vietnamese fishing boats? And cry in forums when confronted by mighty Russian navy?

What unarmed Vietnamese fishing boat? Those were armed Vietnamese marines with guns advancing on a Chinese frigate at Johnson Reef.

----------

Anyway, I'm joining the Neo-cons. Russia is the Evil Empire and it must be destroyed. If I am given the opportunity to contribute, I'll volunteer for the front lines. I'll be more than happy to match my wits against cowardly Russians that fire on unarmed Chinese fishermen.

It's obvious all that fake jingoism is only reserved for tiny countries.. But to tell the truth even those tiny armies are not scared of mighty China..

LOL, indians are glad when chinese are in difficulties,we have recognized the fishing vessel was into the russia water.although the behaviour of russia is inordinate,but it is reasonable.every country dont hope others fishing in his EEZ.
you can scan history,russia do same thing for china,jap,korea.
but you cant say chinese dare not to against russia,because we also did wrong.but you can say russian's fishing vessels dare not be into china EEZ.

plz support ur statement how will all of it be there after a nuke attack?

oh u mean to say it will remain but just as a barn land?

Pakistanis and their obsession with nukes.. do you guys eat uranium that your brain can not think anything beyond nuke attacks?

He's in Armed forces, unlike you and me. Now go do your homework, or your teacher gonna beat the crap out of you tomorrow.

unlike u maybe darling

ahow back 2 u gambit answer abut russia nuke after effect.

Back
Top Bottom