What's new

Russian Coast Guard Fires At Chinese Fishing Vessel

LOL, indians are glad when chinese are in difficulties,we have recognized the fishing vessel was into the russia water.although the behaviour of russia is inordinate,but it is reasonable.every country dont hope others fishing in his EEZ.
you can scan history,russia do same thing for china,jap,korea.
but you cant say chinese dare not to against russia,because we also did wrong.but you can say russian's fishing vessels dare not be into china EEZ.

You can't post anything about Japan without getting racist. Isn't it?

What unarmed Vietnamese fishing boat? Those were armed Vietnamese marines with guns advancing on a Chinese frigate at Johnson Reef.

----------

Anyway, I'm joining the Neo-cons. Russia is the Evil Empire and it must be destroyed. If I am given the opportunity to contribute, I'll volunteer for the front lines. I'll be more than happy to match my wits against cowardly Russians that fire on unarmed Chinese fishermen.

Well, the Dems now are willing to tackle against China by cooperating with Russia, and you have to wait and see if the Neo-Cons are truly the opposite of the Dems. :coffee:

although the behaviour of russia is inordinate

They probably saw how everyone else that hasnt shot your fishermen got into trouble soon afterwards with some ridiculous territorial claims and just dont want to go the same way.

PS: Romney wont win.

Well, the Dems now are willing to tackle against China by cooperating with Russia, and you have to wait and see if the Neo-Cons are truly the opposite of the Dems. :coffee:

Actually, that's not quite true. The Democrats are inflexible in building an anti-ballistic missile defense in Eastern Europe. It seems the Europeans don't trust Russia. You can add me to that list. My view of Russia just moved from relatively positive to definitely negative.

I used to think SCO was the future for China. That was an incorrect assessment. China's future lies with the West. More cooperation with the United States is necessary. Russia is the threat.

Actually, that's not quite true. The Democrats are inflexible in building an anti-ballistic missile defense in Eastern Europe. It seems the Europeans don't trust Russia. You can add me to that list. My view of Russia just moved from relatively positive to definitely negative.

I used to think SCO was the future for China. That was an incorrect assessment. China's future lies with the West. More cooperation with the United States is necessary. Russia is the threat.

Of course most European nations don't like the Russian chauvinism who wants to turn to the entire Europe into the Slavic Europe. :coffee:

Martian2 is chinese version of zaid hamid.
He is wetdreaming about Ghazwa-e-Rus.

@topic
Russia did the right thing by firing on pirates.
As usual China won't do anythinh as they like to be shot by White Skinned.

Back
Top Bottom