What's new

Russian Coast Guard Fires At Chinese Fishing Vessel

the most brutal such incident in history is Russian(SU) troops shot down a South Korean flight with 269 people on board.

I won't volunteer for Iraq, which I think is mostly about oil. However, I'll be the first in line to volunteer against the Russians. They've made me unhappy and I'll like to try my marksmanship against those trigger-happy losers.
You cannot volunteer for a specific war. And you are wrong about Iraq. Anyway, I doubt that you will do anything remotely close to the tough talk you so easily spew.

The Russians do not understand the first rule of co-existence. You do not fire on the members of other powerful countries. No one cares about trade or anything else. Firing on citizens of other countries inflames the other side. We want to even the score.

This was evidenced by President George W. Bush pointing his fingers at the North Koreans and vociferously denouncing the killing of two American soldiers chopping down a tree branch on the DMZ decades ago.

We only remember the horrific shootings and killings.

The Russians are accumulating a nasty record against Chinese fishermen and I'll enjoy shooting at some of those Russian pricks when the U.S. military gives me a chance.

I won't volunteer for Iraq, which I think is mostly about oil. However, I'll be the first in line to volunteer against the Russians. They've made me unhappy and I'll like to try my marksmanship against those trigger-happy losers.

We can only trust the US when it stops supporting those terrorists/separatists from Xinjiang/Xizang and those democrazy supporters who support the color revolution. :coffee:

At least Russia can only threaten our fishermen, but not the existence of our nation.

The Russians do not understand the first rule of co-existence. You do not fire on the members of other powerful countries. No one cares about trade or anything else. Firing on citizens of other countries inflames the other side. We want to even the score.

This was evidenced by President George W. Bush pointing his fingers at the North Koreans and vociferously denouncing the killing of two American soldiers chopping down a tree branch on the DMZ decades ago.

We only remember the horrific shootings and killings.

The Russians are accumulating a nasty record against Chinese fishermen and I'll enjoy shooting at some of those Russian pricks when the U.S. military gives me a chance.

You mean Iran?? :blink:

You cannot volunteer for a specific war. And you are wrong about Iraq. Anyway, I doubt that you will do anything remotely close to the tough talk you so easily spew.

Well if God forbid a war did break out between Russia and US (LOL) than he can volunteer for that specific war.

If the US , the west and China want to dismember a hostile Russia, always remember Japan is happy into the game.

Why would US and West of Japan want to dismember Russia? It can happen only in Chinese and Pakistanis wet dreams!!

No, he will not. That is my opinion. Just as you have yours.

You do not understand a true nationalist.

If a nationalist has a grudge, he will get off his chair to alleviate his unhappiness.

You do not have this kind of passion.

I believe in my principles. I don't like Russians shooting at unarmed Chinese fishermen. I think I'm moving into the Neo-con camp regarding Russia.

If there's a war with Russia in Eastern Europe, I will volunteer. I will shoot back at the Russians on behalf of the Chinese fishermen that cannot. This is justice. I hope I get a chance. I wold like to shoot as many of those sons of bitches as I can.

gambit what do u say how much of usa will remain after war with russia?

Martian can't even get a proper erection without a penis pump .Now he is talking about fighting the spetnaz .hahhaha

You do not understand a true nationalist.

If a nationalist has a grudge, he will get off his chair to relieve his unhappiness.

You do not have this kind of passion.

I believe in my principles. I don't like Russians shooting at unarmed Chinese fishermen. I think I'm moving into the Neo-con camp regarding Russia.
I met plenty of your type, live and virtual. When it comes down to it, they are cowards.

Back
Top Bottom