What's new

Russian Coast Guard Fires At Chinese Fishing Vessel

Well, then you should go back to China and ASK them why its KILLED Vietnamese fishermen? China got backfired whatever its does to the others. Russia just LEARNED from China anyway.

Stop spreading the rumor. China fired on armed Vietnamese marines, not unarmed fishermen.

I don't care anymore. I agree with the Neo-cons. Whatever insane plan they have to do in the Russians, I'll help if I can. I'm getting tired of Russians.

lol as if your opinion and convictions matter to anyone.....

Sure, their shipbuilding capability nowadays is pretty weak compared to USSR's, now it took them 6-7 years to build a single 4000 tons class stealth frigate, and 10 years to refit a small second hand Soviet carrier.

Their surface vessels will remain weak without the shipbuilding industry in Ukraine.

But nevertheless its SSN/SSBN building capability are still quite solid, it cannot be overlooked by anyone. :coffee:

I'm not so sure. Kursk sank pretty fast.

lol as if your opinion and convictions matter to anyone.....

There are 1.4 billion Chinese. If 10% of us are hopping mad at uncivilized Russians then our potential army is 140 million strong.

If I'm moving into the Neo-con camp, there are many others who feel the same way.

The true capability of the SSNs/SSBNs can only be recognized in a real modern naval warfare with large scale, which is unlikely to happen in these days.

Everything else is only on the paper. :coffee:

If I'm moving into the Neo-con camp, there are many others who feel the same way.

So, a Martian2 internet warrior brigade then?

warrior888888.jpg

:angel:

The true capability of the SSNs/SSBNs can only be known in a real modern naval warfare with a large scale, which is unlikely to happen in these days.

Everything else is only on the paper. :coffee:

I used to be part of Air Force ROTC. They taught us about winning a limited nuclear war against the Russians. I was taught about the MX missiles on constantly moving railcars in Alaska.

Now, I understand the passion of the Cold Warriors. I'm hankering for a war against the Evil Russians too. Damn, I'm becoming more American every day. I sound like a Neo-con.

so the Americans have their next ambition to set foot in RUSSIA and loot their siberian oil fields.
or do they think of anialating the world as we know with nuclear fall out and start and new world order

Nope. Americans dont need it. We just need to divide our oil and gas fields in Arctic. There are much more of them than in Siberia :)

have you seen the documentary on what went wrong with the Kursk, it was a leak in the torpedo in the torpedo tube that exploded the submarine from inside. no submarine could have survived such a blast.
it was the flaw in the torpedo and not in the sub.

Stop spreading the rumor. China fired on armed Vietnamese marines, not unarmed fishermen.

Then whatever Russia Coast Guard just DID that COPY exactly whatever China DOES to Viet Nam everyday. Does it painful?

have you seen the documentary on what went wrong with the Kursk, it was a leak in the torpedo in the torpedo tube that exploded the submarine from inside. no submarine could have survived such a blast.
it was the flaw in the torpedo and not in the sub.

Oh please. The Russians have an endless list of excuses. Their equipment is substandard and doesn't work.

Then whatever Russia Coast Guard just DID that COPY exactly whatever China DOES to Viet Nam everyday. Does it painful?

You have no reputable citation to back up your rhetorical claim.

Oh please. The Russians have an endless list of excuses. Their equipment is substandard and doesn't work.

You have no reputable citation to back up your rhetorical claim.

So I could say same thing whatever China have been struggle in Daoyu. You just made me laugh more than ever I had.

Don't tell me that you will bring some same photos and trying to scare of Russia or could harm Moscow like you always DID.

I used to be part of Air Force ROTC. They taught us about winning a limited nuclear war against the Russians. I was taught about the MX missiles on constantly moving railcars in Alaska.

Now, I understand the passion of the Cold Warriors. I'm hankering for a war against the Evil Russians too. Damn, I'm becoming more American every day. I sound like a Neo-con.

Not sure if this paleo-Cold War mentality of "Russian being the biggest threat of all" is still being prevalent among the US leadership, if the neo-Cold War mentality is now the new trend, then the proposal of containing against Russia will always remain a wet dream.

Look how the majority of the US voters took their anger of being jobless solely on China, and it seems that Obama will get elected again since he got what they need. :coffee:

Anyway, I don't like Russians anymore.

If there's an U.S. war against Russia, I'm signing up and I'll post pictures of my deployment. Also, I'll get my U.S. Army Ranger brother to join me. We'll also get his friends to join.

Repeat after me: Russians are evil. Russians are uncivilized. Russians shoot unarmed fishermen. Russians need to be destroyed.

Not sure if this paleo-Cold War mentality of "Russian being the biggest threat of all" still being prevalent among the US leadership, if the neo-Cold War mentality is now the new trend, then the proposal of containing against Russia will always remain a wet dream.

Look how the majority of the US voters took their anger of being jobless sole on China, and it seems that Obama will get elected again since he got what they need. :coffee:

China and the United States just keep talking at one another. There is never any shooting. You can't say the same for the Russians. They've downed Americans on a South Korean jetliner, an U.S. balloonist, a Chinese cargo ship captain, and now they're shooting unarmed Chinese fishermen.

Obviously, there is a difference in the quality of the relationship between Russians and Americans/Chinese. Russians are a brutal people.

The relationship between the United States and China is all theatrics. Both sides posture and talk tough, but nothing has ever happened in fifty years. And yet, the Russians keep killing both of our peoples.

I won't volunteer for Iraq, which I think is mostly about oil. However, I'll be the first in line to volunteer against the Russians. They've made me unhappy and I'll like to try my marksmanship against those trigger-happy losers.

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom