What's new

Russian Coast Guard Fires At Chinese Fishing Vessel

Anyway, I don't like Russians anymore.

If there's an U.S. war against Russia, I'm signing up and I'll post pictures of my deployment. Also, I'll get my U.S. Army Ranger brother to join me. We'll also get his friends to join.

Repeat after me: Russians are evil. Russians are uncivilized. Russians shoot unarmed fishermen. Russians need to be destroyed.

China and the United States just keep talking at one another. There is never any shooting. You can't say the same for the Russians. They've downed Americans on a South Korean jetliner, an U.S. balloonist, a Chinese cargo ship captain, and now they're shooting unarmed Chinese fishermen.

Obviously, there is a difference in the quality of the relationship between Russians and Americans/Chinese. Russians are a brutal people.

The relationship between the United States and China is all theatrics. Both sides posture and talk tough, but nothing has ever happened in fifty years. And yet, the Russians keep killing both of our peoples.

Well, there is no need to deny Russia on everything, at least they have done something good in the WWII by beating the Nazi Germany.

Hopefully the Chinese members here shouldn't let their anger to cloud their rationality and judgement. :coffee:

If there's an U.S. war against Russia, I'm signing up and I'll post pictures of my deployment. Also, I'll get my U.S. Army Ranger brother to join me. We'll also get his friends to join.

Repeat after me: Russians are evil. Russians are uncivilized. Russians shoot unarmed fishermen. Russians need to be destroyed.

Same question I am asking YOU and so DOES China?

So I could say same thing whatever China have been struggle in Daoyu. You just made me laugh more than ever I had.

Don't tell me that you will bring some same photos and trying to scare of Russia or could harm Moscow like you always DID.

What photos? Russians have bigger Photos...

China and the United States just keep talking at one another. There is never any shooting. You can't say the same for the Russians. They've downed Americans on a South Korean jetliner, an U.S. balloonist, a Chinese cargo ship captain, and now they're shooting unarmed Chinese fishermen.

Obviously, there is a difference in the quality of the relationship between Russians and Americans/Chinese. Russians are a brutal people.

The relationship between the United States and China is all theatrics. Both sides posture and talk tough, but nothing has ever happened in fifty years. And yet, the Russians keep killing both of our peoples.

Well, the US secretly supports the terrorist acts in Xinjiang and Xizang, this is 100 times more harmful than shooting our fishermen. :coffee:

Well, the US secretly supports the terrorist acts in Xinjiang and Xizang, this is 100 times more harmful than shooting our fishermen. :coffee:

The Americans aren't doing the shooting. If there are dumb people, you cannot expect the U.S. not to whisper in their ear.

Here, we have Russians shooting unarmed Chinese again. The last time they killed a Chinese ship captain. This is getting ridiculous. The Russians have their fingers on the gun.

The two situations are not comparable. U.S. only engages in propaganda. With the Russians, you can see them firing.

resource rich Russia will end up like a cow milking around thirsty Americans, Japanese, Chinese, Iranians and even Indians. let's just wait for the good days.

Nope - actually America has far more resources especially oil than Russia in shale deposits. Maybe those two will milk the world.

Oh please. The Russians have an endless list of excuses. Their equipment is substandard and doesn't work..
so an investigation and its findings are excuses to you.
what ever the US has achieved is because of great scientist from Jewis community. just because USA did not fall like USSR does not mean that US is undisputed with success stories, The Vietnames who were inferior showed the US with middle finger when they made to Generals pie in their pants.

The Americans aren't doing the shooting. If there are dumb people, you cannot expect the U.S. not to whisper in their ear.

Here, we have Russians shooting unarmed Chinese again. The last time they killed a Chinese ship captain. This is getting ridiculous.

We will build up our MKV missile defence system and anti-missile laser by the end of this decade for sure.

Let the Neo-Cons declare the war against Russia on their own, and our missile defence system is to make sure that Russia won't nuclearly kamikaze on everyone after getting badly beaten by the US in a conventional war. :coffee:

We will build up our MKV missile defence and anti-missile laser by the end of this decade for sure.

Let the Neo-Cons declare the war against Russia on their own, and our missile defence is to make sure that Russia won't nuclearly kamikaze on everyone after getting badly beaten by the US in a convetional war. :coffee:

Before I go, I should mention Obama's adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the famous ethnically Polish anti-Russian Cold Warrior. Nobody likes the Russians. You can now count me in that group.

martian2 is an attention seeker.
Proof?
This is his signature:

:lol:

Or I am trying to educate people on stealth design and China's naval aviation progress. If you're not a military enthusiast, no one is forcing you to watch my videos.

You are a living, breathing incarnation of the Chinese propaganda tower from the video game Generals. lol

images

They've downed Americans on a South Korean jetliner

When did that happen? I suddenly like Russians more. Evil America downed an Iranian jet killing hundreds of people. To name just one example.

That's standard U.S. "policy"; they support separatists and terrorists all over the world... dozens of countries in all continents have been victims of U.S. sponsored terrorism.

Soon, Russia Coast Guard will COPY how to ramp, cutting cables "fishermen" ships like China DID to Viet Nam. I am so sure, Russians are quick learner to finishing JOBS

Before I go, I should mention Obama's adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the famous ethnically Polish anti-Russian Cold Warrior. Nobody likes the Russians. You can now count me in that group.

Too bad he still can't convince the Obama admin to focus all their attention on Russia, and instead the Obama admin now still tries to pick on China instead. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom