What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Which is exactly what the article said. It never said he was one of Erdogan's bodyguard. Perhaps you should have actually read the article before making a foolish criticism of it.

"Mevlut Mert Altintas, 22, served on police details backing up Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s personal body guards"

Yeah, i noticed that now...still a very weird to put it up that way....backing Erdoğan's personal body guards by waiting in a bus outside the meeting area with hundreds of police ?

The point of the story is that this guy was in fact, a policeman who had worked VIP security details before.
Nope.

I see really no point of discussing it any further. As you completely disregard what i have said and came with your own version. Feel free to believe in yourself.

So you can provide actual proof then that he did not ever, serve as police detail backing up the president's body guard?

Well, can you provide proof that he served ?

A riot police officer with the lowest rank, backing president's guards is like saying a mere private from US army whom joined recently, providing back up to CIA agents that are body guarding the US president.

But as i said earlier, feel free to believe that.

Let's stick to the article you are criticising. Nowhere, does it even suggest that Turkey was behind, guilty, culpable, in any way, with the assassination. It simply states that the assassin was an actual police officer who had worked security details, previously. That is pretty much what I have been hearing about him in the Western news stories I have been following. I have yet to hear even one single story, that suggest Turkey was behind the assassination.
No, western media do not say things openly.

When ISIS conducts a terrorist attack, Western media refers them as Islamic Terrorists.

When PKK conducts a terrorist attack, Kurdish rebels. Despite PKK is a terrorist group that has been defined by EU, UN and US.

When US invades Iraq, and fights with natives, they don't say rebels but insurgents.

Western media, always implies things with their choice of words.

9471620724726387.jpg

Its fucking shamefull.....first the coup etat and then a cop kill an ambassador.....we already fight with multipe terror group and we cannot even trust our secured force.

Anyways which don't kill we make we stronger ? At least this the only thing we can hope....

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Wednesday the assassination of Russia's envoy to Turkey was a "stab in the back" for Turkey.

"Turkish side did not want this incident to happen. That is why, this attack was a stab in the back for Turkey too," Peskov said in an interview with the Mir TV Channel.
http://aa.com.tr/en/politics/kremlin-killing-karlov-stab-in-the-back-for-turkey/711635

Andrey Karlov died on Monday after being shot multiple times at an art exhibition in Ankara. He was delivering a speech when the assailant, 22-year-old policeman Mevlut Mert Altintas, opened fire.

Peskov said the timing of the incident was not a "coincidence", adding: "This was a unique case in the history of Turkish-Russian relations."

He added President Vladimir Putin condemned the attack and called it as a terror act, which aimed at normalization process between the two countries.

Peskov said the assassination was "emotionally very difficult" news for Putin.

Meanwhile, Duma, the lower house of Russia's parliament, issued Wednesday a statement condemning the assassination of Karlov and calling for counter-terrorism cooperation.

A funeral service for Karlov will be held at noon on Thursday in the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. Putin postponed his annual news conference to attend the ceremony.

Putin signed an executive order awarding Karlov the title of the Hero of the Russian Federation, Kremlin said in Wednesday's statement.

*Reporting by Hakan Ceyhan Aydogan; Writing by Diyar Guldogan

I see really no point of discussing it any further

You are 100% correct about that. On certain issues, it is simply impossible to discuss with most Turkish posters. The ONLY thing that I originally posted, and I mean the ONLY thing, was that the assassin was, a.) an actual police officer, not some imposter as some had claimed. b.) He had worked security details before.

Out of that came inexplicably, charges that I was somehow, trying to blame Turkey, which totally baffles me, or that I am covering up or ignoring the assassin’s ties to the Gulan movement, of which thus far, there is no evidence of.

It's not worth discussing because it could be about discussing the weather and yet, some Turkish posters will inevitably tie it to, 1. PKK 2. Gulan 3. NATO and the West's conspiracy to destroy Turkey........which Turkey is a long standing member of.

You are 100% correct about that. On certain issues, it is simply impossible to discuss with most Turkish posters. The ONLY thing that I originally posted, and I mean the ONLY thing, was that the assassin was, a.) an actual police officer, not some imposter as some had claimed. b.) He had worked security details before.

Out of that came inexplicably, charges that I was somehow, trying to blame Turkey, which totally baffles me, or that I am covering up or ignoring the assassin’s ties to the Gulan movement, of which thus far, there is no evidence of.

It's not worth discussing because it could be about discussing the weather and yet, some Turkish posters will inevitably tie it to, 1. PKK 2. Gulan 3. NATO and the West's conspiracy to destroy Turkey........which Turkey is a long standing member of.
Can you really blame Turks here? For years we are reading BS stories from media, most over the top was accusations of supporting isis (all this while more Turks lost their life on isis terrorism than whole European continent combined), many things happened this year in Turkey and Turks are on the defensive now so its normal when people answer a falsely translated article.

I dont know why you get an attitude nobody insulted you, they actually explained it quite factually, saying western media is biased is neither wrong nor a conspiracy, we have see it this year in the most obvious way, like the exsample that ''Turkey is legalizing child rape'', or ''allowing sex with 15 year olds'' accusations from European media when in fact the law got revized which punishes the offenders even harder now (up to 16 years, beats most european countries just so you know), and all this while the age of consent is as low as 14 in some western European countries (it is and stays 18 in Turkey btw) tell me this is not bias and hypocracy at the same time.

Those are just two exsamples...

Last edited:
3. NATO and the West's conspiracy to destroy Turkey........which Turkey is a long standing member of.

Yes, but US and other western country don't heside to arm the PKK....Turkey's bigger and longest ennemy, member of PKK (even one of their founder like Sakine Cansiz) can live freelly in Nato country....

I don't like conspiracy theorie....but its true that if for example a civil war was create in Turkey after the coup d'Etat, US and other Turkey's allied would gadly build a Kurdistan.

Even with Gulen....maybe the US's justice judge the prove are not enought to send him to Turkey....I respect that, but the US can still decide to don't prolong his green carte and send him to another country for diplomatic reason. Like they did it for the last Iranien Shah.....funny like they did it for Iran but not for their long standing buddy Turkey.

PKK and Gulen....two of Turkey's ennemy are today helped by US. Cleary we have not the same interest anymore.

Maybe you will ask why Turkey don't quite Nato, then ?
First I really possible that Turkey has already begin his preparation to get out :http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/k...sia-hardliners-in-new-turkish-purge-8x37c92h6 this is not a thing will can be done rapidly because of security reason.
Secondly....Maybe Turkey still hope to be in. Today we have not the same interest, but in the futur (5 years, 10 years....), Its possible to refind a same interest.

there are two theories, in this, one this guy had a connection with gulenist, and acted on their behave to sabotage the ever growing relationship between the two countries, second which is the more realistic one that the murderer was an islamists,radicalized by just watching the war in syria, and wanted to avenge the islamists, in aleppo, simple as that......

Such hateful and extremist figures exist in every single country of the planet including your India. Should we brandish every country as an epicentre of terror? I understand that Pakistan is your sole obsession, but try to get over the hatred. Hate is bad for your health. LOL at always neutral handle.

LOL Couldn't we say the same about the German market attack? The attack happened and everyone started pointing fingers. We all know what happened in the end. The Pakistani guy they caught wasn't event he culprit.

BUT YOU WILL RUN AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT HE WANTED ASYLUM IN GERMANY BECAUSE HE WAS BEING PROSECUTED FOR BEING A BALOCH BY THE RULERS FROM PUNJAB?

The widow of Andrei Karlov Marina kisses her husband during a religious service for killed Russian ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov inside the Christ the Saviour Cathedral in Moscow, Russia, Thursday, Dec. 22, 2016
20161222200337.jpg

Reuters / Thursday, December 22, 2016
Russian President Vladimir Putin attends a memorial ceremony held for Russia's ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov, who was shot dead by an off-duty policeman while delivering a speech in an Ankara art gallery on December 19, in Moscow, Russia. Sputnik/Kremlin/Alexei Nikolskyi via REUTERS
r

US dog is barking here, because he knows that they are fu*ked up deeply. Their FETÖ failed coup in Uzbekistan, failed coup in Turkey, failed assasination of President Erdoğan, and now? Lol right now they failed to broke relations between Russia-Turkey after FETÖ's assasination of Russian ambassador, but instead it made Turkey and Russia more and more closer.

The real party will start when Trump comes to power. Elimination of CIA will begin.

Can you really blame Turks here? For years we are reading BS stories from media, most over the top was accusations of supporting isis (all this while more Turks lost their life on isis terrorism than whole European continent combined), many things happened this year in Turkey and Turks are on the defensive now so its normal when people answer a falsely translated article.

I dont know why you get an attitude nobody insulted you, they actually explained it quite factually, saying western media is biased is neither wrong nor a conspiracy, we have see it this year in the most obvious way, like the exsample that ''Turkey is legalizing child rape'', or ''allowing sex with 15 year olds'' accusations from European media when in fact the law got revized which punishes the offenders even harder now (up to 16 years, beats most european countries just so you know), and all this while the age of consent is as low as 14 in some western European countries (it is and stays 18 in Turkey btw) tell me this is not bias and hypocracy at the same time.

Those are just two exsamples...

You won't be suprised how Pakistan faced same Tactic of demoralization from "World Media"
Been happening since 80's - a Campaign of preception , so people would start to see Pakistan in a negetive light

a) Accusation
b) Not acknowleging our Military or soldier loses
c) Enemy of our troops getting weapons from air drop or accidental robery of heavy weaponry

The same "Campaign of Media" has been targeting Pakistan since 80's

• Any killing (murder) gets prime spot newspaper
  • Any terrorism gets prime spot on news paper
  • Any positive , never published
  • Any good news , never published
  • Any accident highlighted 10 times, repeated 10-15 times in news

What Turkey is facing is the same thing we have faced since 80's since we had this stupid war in our backyard by proxy powers

We housed 10-15 Million refugee from Afghan area for 20 years almost 30 to be honest yet the world never acknowledges that sacrifice

Be proud of your heritage and your faith and ignore the haters

If you want to view your success thru eye of world media let me break it to you you will not find any acknowledgement or approval , Support your own people and your friends and turn off the channels from world media

Flag-Pins-Pakistan-Turkey.jpg

Last edited:
thumbs_b_c_d96de91f7e761b57e9a6856634ef8519.jpg

Prime Minister Binali Yildirim visited the Russian embassy in Ankara on Thursday to convey his condolences over the assassination of Ambassador Andrey Karlov on Monday, calling the envoy a symbol of friendship between the two countries.

In a note left in the book of condolences at the embassy, Yildirim said: “I feel sorrow for the loss of Russian Ambassador to Ankara Mr. Andrey Karlov who was killed in a painful terrorist attack. Those trying to destroy the bridges and comprehensive ties between Russia and Turkey through this heinous assassination will not achieve their goals.

“The criminals will be found and punished with what they deserve.”

He noted the envoy’s contribution to strengthening ties between Turkey and Russia.

“Karlov has become an everlasting symbol of Turkish-Russian friendship by his contribution to our relations with Russia during his successful term in office,” he wrote.

“We convey our deepest condolences to the government of the Russian Federation and its nation, in particular to the dear family of Ambassador Karlov on behalf of the Turkish government and nation,” he added.

Karlov died on Monday after being shot multiple times at an art exhibition in the Turkish capital Ankara. He was delivering a speech when the assailant, identified as 22-year-old Turkish policeman Mevlut Mert Altintas, opened fire.

*Reporting by Mumin Altas and Sinan Uslu; Writing by Ahmet Sait Akcay

Poutin'said : “I was skeptical about the thesis that the plane shot down without orders from senior Turkish leadership and people who wanted to harm the Russian-Turkish relations. But now, after the attack on the Ambassador, which was committed by the employee of special forces, I’m starting to change my mind,”

http://greatest.info/putin-has-chan...urkish-authorities-to-the-crash-of-the-su-24/

At least some other country realize that Gulen'movement is dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom