What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Saudis are just wahhabi retards and they are not far away from the monkeys, they will be bombed too, but later.

The turks in the others hands always were and always will be (as long as they exist) our enemies, it's just sad that our government don't want to accept this fact.

I'm not a blind ideologist and therefore, of course, the Turkish government is responsible for the death of the Russian ambassador in this case. This is not acceptable under any circumstances. You have to protect your guests. I hope they will apologize to Russia for this major failure.

That being said, could you explain me why far right and far left Russian ideologist are always in favor of Turkish-Slavic "brotherhood" stories than? The Russian Euroasianism is based on Turkic-Slavic unity fairy tails. I personally have ethnic Russians in my family. The elders of my people weren't happy about this marriage whereas the Russian family elders approved this marriage immediately. Later, another female from this Russian family married a Chinese guy. Since than no one from her family is talking to her. I saw at least 3-4 Russian-Turkish babies dancing on the floor during the wedding of my cousin and his Russian wife.

Where is this Russian easiness coming from when we're talking about Turks? You're babbling about eternal enemyship between Russians and Turks. But I don't see this "enmity" by no stretch of the imagination between the ordinary Turkish and Russian people. If you're right, why don't you leave the Turkish nations alone? Why do you even try to integrate them in your alliances?

You're just another one of these keyboard warriors, who actually believes that starting a nuclear war over a killed ambassador - however sad it might be for the relatives and friends left behind - is a real option.

You do realize that Russians are killing Chechen refugees in Turkey? http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-russia-chechen-idUSKCN0XA1MK

By your very own standards, do we have the right now to start a war with Russia?
You guys must really believe that war is an easy and relaxing action adventure, don't you?

Agree with that part. We need to go Israeli when it comes to security, that country is surrounded by countries that hate them and they still have less terrorist attacks.
Thats because it is a tiny country with billions being bled out of the U.S tax payer

Agree with that part. We need to go Israeli when it comes to security, that country is surrounded by countries that hate them and they still have less terrorist attacks.

Israel is much smaller and less demographic, social and (internal) political complex.

I'll believe the current security situation would've never happened if the old, Kemalist clique was still in power.

You clearly are a dumbass, I will not bother with you again.
killer shouted allah akbar and murdered the ambassador, yep, nothing to do with radical Islam.

ignore me if you want but I'll be tagging you in the Idlib revenge vids too.

Putin will unleash hell on ISIS and FSA now, probably make Aleppo look like a pillow fight.

So a assassin's creed fan...
Nah, I'm too old for that stuff.
prophet.gif

I dunno. These are the Secret Service Uniformed Division guys that protect our president. They seem pretty young. Certainly in their 20's.

armed-man-obama-secret-service.jpg

Nope. Not even a little bit. All English....well, almost 400 years ago, that is. ;)
Few differences , they are not emotionally challenged, properly groomed. Plus they provide outskirt security. Not inside.

Political and economic refugees. Nobody flees Iran because the security services can't handle a bunch of Islamist terrorists. Like your country can't.

Turkey has become a banana country when it comes to security. Almost every month a deadly attack. Bunch of incompetent nitwits.

Let's say that you are right they don't escape just because of security issues but they have been raped by Iranian policeman...

So your country is super safe so people been raped by their own policeman.

killer shouted allah akbar and murdered the ambassador, yep, nothing to do with radical Islam.

ignore me if you want but I'll be tagging you in the Idlib revenge vids too.

Putin will unleash hell on ISIS and FSA now, probably make Aleppo look like a pillow fight.

He also said was Aleppo, yep nothing to do with Politics.

What's wrong with you Turkish people....you were the ideal in Muslim world.

I want this Turkey back

Let's say that you are right they don't escape just because of security issues but they have been raped by Iranian policeman...

So your country is super safe so people been raped by their own policeman.

Your fellow soldiers and political activists are currently being raped in Turkish prisons so spare me your accusations,

Just focus on your terrible security situation and incompetence intelligence service.

The best way to solve this is that the two presidents meet each other during a press conference

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom