What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Well, 22 isn't really a kid. I would think a pretty average age for a patrolman and although, ambassadors rank security, it's not like they are so high up that people can't get to them, obviously.
Non govt allow 22 year kid on high profile duty. Every person who perform such duties have long military carrier with stable mind. Went through rigorous security check. Its Russian ambassador in hgih time doing job in Turkey.

Erdogan 'makes DESPERATE call to Putin' after Russian ambassador's assassination

RECEP Erdogan has made a panicked phone call to Vladimir Putin after the killing of Russia's ambassador to Turkey, sources claim

Turkish president Mr Erdogan rang Mr Putin in the wake of tonight's shocking attack in Ankara, according to news website Sputink.

Diplomat Andrei Karlov was gunned down by off-duty police officer Mevlut Mert Altintas, 22, while he gave a speech at an art gallery.

The assassination has sparked a furious response from Moscow, which believes it was a terrorist attack.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said: "Terrorism will not win and we will fight against it decisively.

"The memory of an outstanding Russian diplomat, Andrei Karlov, a person who did a great deal to fight terrorism in his diplomatic post, will always be in our hearts."

And Turkey's Foreign Ministry said it would not allow the "lowly terrorist attack" to "cast a shadow" over relations between the two countries.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...p-Erdogan-Vladimir-Putin-Ankara-Turkey-Russia

and. whats iran? afghanistan 2 who to this day and age practice sharia law..

Sharia law, yet the safest country in the region. Your intelligence and security services on the other hand act more like your typical third-world country.

Saudis are just wahhabi retards and they are not far away from the monkeys, they will be bombed too, but later.

:yahoo:
slava_drinking4.png

But Saudis didn't tell you to kill the Syrians and invade their country, Bashar Al-assad who did.

You who came to the ME, and still have many lessons to learn. Imagine how things were good before Syria... now let Bashar Al-assad pay the costs instead of you. :p:

He was chanting Allah Akbar etc etc .....even many non bearded Pakistanis have committed heinous crime in the name of religion. Remember that IBA graduate Saad Aziz, a non bearded young man, how he turned into a Muslim zombie killer.

Saad Aziz:
uASB96W.jpg

I would but I dont see Indians floating conspiracy theories about mossad being behind this assasiantion because they posted a picture of an Israeli soldier holding a gun in a particular stance.
you indians are the spokespersons for israelis? you indians have the necessary qualifications in this part of the world from your keyboards in india.

Erdogan 'makes DESPERATE call to Putin' after Russian ambassador's assassination

RECEP Erdogan has made a panicked phone call to Vladimir Putin after the killing of Russia's ambassador to Turkey, sources claim

Turkish president Mr Erdogan rang Mr Putin in the wake of tonight's shocking attack in Ankara, according to news website Sputink.

Diplomat Andrei Karlov was gunned down by off-duty police officer Mevlut Mert Altintas, 22, while he gave a speech at an art gallery.

The assassination has sparked a furious response from Moscow, which believes it was a terrorist attack.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said: "Terrorism will not win and we will fight against it decisively.

"The memory of an outstanding Russian diplomat, Andrei Karlov, a person who did a great deal to fight terrorism in his diplomatic post, will always be in our hearts."

And Turkey's Foreign Ministry said it would not allow the "lowly terrorist attack" to "cast a shadow" over relations between the two countries.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...p-Erdogan-Vladimir-Putin-Ankara-Turkey-Russia

Desperate:cheesy::rofl:

No he and Putin exchanged a call and commiserations the usual B.S

Lol, how 'desperate' was it? Considering the usage of big letters it must have been very desperate. Western media and their subtle belittling :disagree:

you indians are the spokespersons for israelis? you indians have the necessary qualifications in this part of the world from your keyboards in india.
nah I am here on PDF to get international perspective .... if you go through this thread ... even Turks took Pakistanis to cleaners who said that mossad was behind this.

Sharia law, yet the safest country in the region. Your intelligence and security services on the other hand act more like your typical third-world country.
inteligence and iran don't go along if you were inteligence you wouldn't stoned woman to dead, and Turkey being a third world country. that would make Iran fourh or fifth world country..

safest my azz...

That's the why millions of Iranians escape from Iran to Turkiye and wait for some other countries accept 'em as refugees.

I know that coz they were waiting in my city until been sent

Political and economic refugees. Nobody flees Iran because the security services can't handle a bunch of Islamist terrorists. Like your country can't.

Turkey has become a banana country when it comes to security. Almost every month a deadly attack. Bunch of incompetent nitwits.

Non govt allow 22 year kid on high profile duty. Every person who perform such duties have long military carrier with stable mind. Went through rigorous security check. Its Russian ambassador in hgih time doing job in Turkey.
I dunno. These are the Secret Service Uniformed Division guys that protect our president. They seem pretty young. Certainly in their 20's.

armed-man-obama-secret-service.jpg

and a hint of Slav ? 1/64th slav ? :P
Nope. Not even a little bit. All English....well, almost 400 years ago, that is. ;)

who shouted allah akbar before murdering the Russian ambassador here.

for god's sake man, do you really not see the connection between radical Islam and this murder ?

You clearly are a dumbass, I will not bother with you again.

Turkey has become a banana country when it comes to security. Almost every month a deadly attack. Bunch of incompetent nitwits.

Agree with that part. We need to go Israeli when it comes to security, that country is surrounded by countries that hate them and they still have less terrorist attacks.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom