What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Requiscat in pace, for the poor ambassador.
870725.gif

Either you are Italian or a assassins creed fan.

Saudis are just wahhabi retards and they are not far away from the monkeys, they will be bombed too, but later.

The turks in the others hands always were and always will be (as long as they exist) our enemies, it's just sad that our government don't want to accept this fact.

What an end of the year. 2016 is for sure the most turbulent one for us from a long long time. Can't we just finish it already, God damn it?! I'm tired of this sh*t...

ps When others are using your weak spots against you, to harm you and to control you- it's only your fault that you can't learn your mistakes and that you can't solve your problems. Weak people prefer to blame others instead of seing their own mistakes and weak places so guys just stop this "CIA, MOSAD, FETO is responsible for this" bullsh*t... It's those who are governing this country's fault we are in this situation now. It's simple.

Saudis are just wahhabi retards and they are not far away from the monkeys, they will be bombed too, but later.

The turks in the others hands always were and always will be (as long as they exist) our enemies,
Sadly for you that unlike Soviets, we still exist, will exist and you will have to deal with it. Putin does it great, try to get along.

it's just sad that our government don't want to accept this fact.
You are making it clear.

Last edited:

The turks in the others hands always were and always will be (as long as they exist) our enemies, it's just sad that our government don't want to accept this fact.

Because Putin isn't retarded just like you.

Calm down guys. The plan is messing up Turkey-Russia relations. We all know the story before and somebody tries to make a "Version 2" at bigger scale.

Just think about who is happy now? Turkey? Russia? Some others?

Even Non Pakistanis were deliberately killed in Pakistan to malign Pakistan image for e.g attack in Srilankan cricket team in 2009. Problem is, these freaken Islamists don't use their brain and can be easily brainwashed by the outsiders.

No my friend, I am afraid it is you who is blind. If you want to hate on Muslims and Islam go head to an indian forum where there is no such thing as respecting others and thinking with your brain.

He is a typical hindu cheerleader

Why do you think we Pakistani's hate them so much, we have purposely built over 120 nuclear warheads to make sure they are incinerated if push comes to shove

All muslim nations should be aware how india is all our enemy

Look at you, everyone in Turkey and every Turk in here is condeming this attack and your just here spitting hateful shit.
Dont get me started on the state of Russia or wrondoings of your country.

Even Non Pakistanis were deliberately killed in Pakistan to malign Pakistan image for e.g attack in Srilankan cricket team in 2009. Problem is, these freaken Islamists don't use their brain and can be easily brainwashed by the outsiders.

How do you know Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş is an Islamist? He is 22 year old and could just be a dumb kid. The attack was clearly political.

U9xHjHv.jpg

ToGfdFC.jpg

No my friend, I am afraid it is you who is blind. If you want to hate on Muslims and Islam go head to an indian forum where there is no such thing as respecting others and thinking with your brain.
don't strawman, I have no hate for muslims, just the terrorist ones like the guy who shouted allah akbar before murdering the Russian ambassador here.

for god's sake man, do you really not see the connection between radical Islam and this murder ?

Back
Top Bottom