What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

turkey is in deep deep mess man i was taking it light but its went deep down . gov need to do something man .

I am pretty sure Russia was behind the attack on our soldiers in Syria.. And this was the "take". However a russian is way better than a jhonny or hans or any western moron.

Requiscat in pace, for the poor ambassador.
870725.gif

Calm down guys. The plan is messing up Turkey-Russia relations. We all know the story before and somebody tries to make a "Version 2" at bigger scale.

Just think about who is happy now? Turkey? Russia? Some others?

A destabilized Turkey will create much much more effect than Syria or Iraq. So instead of thinking about nuking us, show us some support. Don't make someone else happy...

Calm down.

I am pretty sure Russia was behind the attack on our soldiers in Syria.. And this was the "take". However a russian is way better than a jhonny or hans or any western moron.

What do you mean by this?

Fsa is worst than Isis Isis openly declare everyone as Kafir will Fsa calls themselves moderates but use similar tactics like Isis
Fsa are the weakest in syria isis strongest they have years of experience in irak since saddam ousted fsa want a secular syrian state freedom and democracy and they were previous syrian army man

Fsa are the weakest in syria isis strongest they have years of experience in irak since saddam ousted fsa want a secular syrian state freedom and democracy and they were previous syrian army man
Haha Fsa secular lolol keep living in fool fantasy I don't want to further debate with u

and you are blind.

No my friend, I am afraid it is you who is blind. If you want to hate on Muslims and Islam go head to an indian forum where there is no such thing as respecting others and thinking with your brain.

What a bunch of panty wetting pusse#s we have on rhis thread

EVERYONE RELAX its just a Russian ambassador that was killed, no biggie

The Russians involved in a whole bunch of evil in Syria so its natural they are going to piss a whole bunch of people off

Erdogan and Putin have already spoken, commiserations will have been exchanged alongside promises and a investigation
The end.

You couldn't do a damn thing if they would, so stop the bravery. Just be happy if Russia isn't going to escalate this...
Yeah because one country will nuke another country, because someone asassinated a ambassador.

Erdogan has to stop harboring Islamists. Stop the flow of Islamists from Idlib.
Remove anyone who's a Islamist from all government institutions. But I guess you'd have to remove a lot of your own people so that wont happen.

Back
Top Bottom