What's new

Russian aggression towards Ukraine could jeopardise Indo-Pacific stability, says US after Quad meeting

They been doing that for long time. I know the gas and electricity price in EU has shot up. So its better for you to keep quiet if u do not want further inflation to bite you in EU.

EU will be the biggest loser in this.

They been doing that for long time. I know the gas and electricity price in EU has shot up. So its better for you to keep quiet if u do not want further inflation to bite you in EU.
Why should I keep quiet? People here in Europe are nervous, I don’t know if you are aware of. Russia seized large parts of Hitler Germany after Germany surrendered. Königsberg or Kaliningrad. My family and I don’t want to flee again should Russia tanks approaching they are just days before Berlin.
However before that happens the NATO will respond with nukes. If we go down why not in a bang.

Why should I keep quiet? People here in Europe are nervous, I don’t know if you are aware of. Russia seized large parts of Hitler Germany after Germany surrendered. Königsberg or Kaliningrad. My family and I don’t want to flee again should Russia tanks approaching they are just days before Berlin.
However before that happens the NATO will respond with nukes. If we go down why not in a bang.
Its more of Germany and EU invade Russia than Russia attack EU. 28million Russia killed in WWII, a war started by Hitler. And how shall Germany pay back the debt? Taking 2 places understandable.

Its more of Germany and EU invade Russia than Russia attack EU. 28million Russia killed in WWII, a war started by Hitler. And how shall Germany pay back the debt? Taking 2 places understandable.
Ok Germany pays back the debts to Russia there is no reason to go to war now. NATO is a defense club she is not going to attack Russia that will be madness.
What Putin ignores or forgets.
The US offered Russia to join the NATO explicitly giving Russia security warranty however she denied.

Ok Germany pays back the debts to Russia there is no reason to go to war now. NATO is a defense club she is not going to attack Russia that will be madness.
What Putin ignores or forgets.
The US offered Russia to join the NATO explicitly giving Russia security warranty however she denied.
You think US offer to Russia of joining NATO has no condition?

You think US offer to Russia of joining NATO has no condition?
What conditions?

Russia is like a woman that is getting old. She is jealous because all other men are looking at the chinese girl.

Putin leads a country that is ignored by the west and East. He is frustrated.

Now he gets what he wants: attention.

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken speaks during a joint press availability at the Quad meeting of foreign ministers in Melbourne, Australia, February 11, 2022

Daniel Hurst in Canberra

The stability of the Indo-Pacific will also be in danger if Russia is allowed to threaten Ukraine with impunity, the US secretary of state has warned during a visit to Australia.
Antony Blinken said on Friday there were “very troubling signs of Russian escalation”, adding: “We’re in a window when an invasion could begin at any time – and to be clear, that includes during the Olympics.”

He said the US would continue to draw down its embassy in Kyiv and reiterated calls for any American citizens who remain in Ukraine to leave immediately, following Joe Biden’s comment that “things could go crazy quickly”.

After joining with his Australian, Indian and Japanese counterparts for a meeting of the Quad in Melbourne, Blinken made the case that allowing Russia to further invade Ukraine would have far wider consequences and could embolden other countries, such as China, to pursue military aggression.

Australian defence minister Peter Dutton
Peter Dutton labels Vladimir Putin an ageing dictator who is becoming ‘more irrational’
Read more

Russia, he said, was challenging the principles that “one country can’t simply change the borders of another by force” or “dictate to another its choices, its policies, with whom it will associate”.
“If we allow those principles to be challenged with impunity, even if it’s half the world away in Europe, that will have an impact here as well – others are watching,” Blinken told reporters.

“Others are looking to all of us to see how we respond. So that’s why it’s so important that we have this solidarity: that we do everything possible, through diplomacy, to try to avert a conflict and prevent aggression – but equally, to be resolute if Russia renews its aggression.”
Russia has accused the west of ignoring its requests for security guarantees, including an assurance that Ukraine never join Nato.

Blinken was in Melbourne for a meeting with foreign ministers of the Quad, an increasingly active diplomatic grouping that is viewed warily by China, which sees it as an effort to contain its influence.
The meeting comes a week after China’s Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin of Russia signed a joint statement calling on the west to “abandon the ideologised approaches of the cold war”, as the two leaders showcased their warming relationship in Beijing at the start of the Winter Olympics.

Champions of peace as usual after destabilizing the whole middle east.

Meanwhile sleeping Joe just told his TV interviewer that he has enough of war on Iraq and Afghanistan, he will not send US troops into Ukraine to fight Russians if they invade.

His best advice to Americans in Ukraine is to get out ASAP by commercial and private jets because he think the war is going to break out any time. He is not going to send US military jets into Ukraine to evacuate American civilians there.
I think that's what he want. American want a chao in Europe and also Asia just like WWII.

If Russia invades Ukraine, then world has right to put all types of sanctions on Russia, and kickout Russia from U.N. Hope, Russia don't make mistake otherwise it is inviting own destruction.

Russian won't do anything unless Ukraine join nato.

This crisis happens because Ukraine membership is imminent.

What conditions?

Russia is like a woman that is getting old. She is jealous because all other men are looking at the chinese girl.

Putin leads a country that is ignored by the west and East. He is frustrated.

Now he gets what he wants: attention.

Nope, you are wrong.

Putin just wants to restore the former glory of the USSR, and he just doesn't give a rat a$$ if the US doesn't treat him as the number one contender anymore.

The more intensified rivalry the China and US is better for him, and so he can bring back the Greater Russia caught off guard.

He wants Washington to leave his country alone and to stop blackmailing him into submission, and to force him to jump into the anti-China bandwagon.

Russia doesn't want to be a cannon fodder to nobody.

And to remain neutral is the best solution from the US-China rivalry for them, but the US believes it cannot beat China without Russia's help, but Putin knows Sam Uncle is the least trustworthy person you can rely on as once China goes down, they would surely double cross and go after him.

Putin only cares about the best interests of his own country, and the US regime won't stop harassing him unless he agrees to become their cannon fodder.

Last edited:
Nope, you are wrong.

Putin just wants to restore the former glory of the USSR, and he just doesn't give a rat a$$ if the US doesn't treat him as the number one contender anymore.

The more intensified rivalry the China and US is better for him, and so he can bring back the Greater Russia caught off guard.

He wants Washington to leave his country alone and to stop blackmailing him into submission, and to force him to jump into the anti-China bandwagon.

Russia doesn't want to be a cannon fodder to nobody.

And to remain neutral is the best solution from the US-China rivalry for them, but the US believes it cannot beat China without Russia's help, but Putin knows Sam Uncle is the least trustworthy person you can rely on as once China goes down, they would surely double cross and go after him.

Putin only cares about the best interests of his own country, and the US regime won't stop harassing him unless he agrees to become their cannon fodder.
I have sympathy for putin. He wants the return of a diseased empire. Understandable. But what he wants in Ukraine? Oil? Ukraine has no oil. Gas? No. Any natural resources. Zero. Land? Sorry Russia has more than enough.
Ukraine has nothing. Money? No. She is one of the poorest in Europe. Ukraine only has people. She has nothing.
Ukraine is like us Vietnam an underdog we have nothing to lose thus we will fight until the bitter end.

Back
Top Bottom