What's new

Russia warns Pakistan after Ukraine betrayal, Moscow closely monitoring Islamabads arms aid to Kyiv.

Yeah Russia should F*** off.
Putin Categorically refused to even visit Pakistan despite so much effort put in my Asif Zardari during PPP era and then in PMLN era also.

This is also one of many one sided love affairs of Pakistani public, the way they glorify Russia.

Pak have no significant trade ties with Russia. No significant defense ties. and Historically Russia have always been at odds with us.

If there is business in selling Small arms to Ukaraine then by all means we will and we should. As far as Sukhois and Migs are stalking our eastern skies we are good to go. Russia should not be upset. A few million dollar worth of small arms, MLRS and ammunition wont turn the tide against Russia. We are jot selling advance SAM systems of cruise missiles to them.

Putin Categorically refused to even visit Pakistan despite so much effort put in my Asif Zardari during PPP era and then in PMLN era also.

This is also one of many one sided love affairs of Pakistani public, the way they glorify Russia.

Pak have no significant trade ties with Russia. No significant defense ties. and Historically Russia have always been at odds with us.

If there is business in selling Small arms to Ukraine then by all means we will and we should. As far as Sukhois and Migs are stalking our eastern skies we are good to go. Russia should not be upset. A few million dollar worth of small arms, MLRS and ammunition wont turn the tide against Russia. We are jot selling advance SAM systems of cruise missiles to them.
This is true.

And where exactly did I say Pakistan is more important?

I said CPEC is important to China, and they aren't gonna let Russia **** it up.

That doesn't mean Pakistan is more important.

Do you just like making things up?

Is it more important than supply of raw materials from Russia ? I am sure they are not going to allow Pakistan to **** it up

If there is business in selling Small arms to Ukaraine then by all means we will and we should. As far as Sukhois and Migs are stalking our eastern skies we are good to go. Russia should not be upset. A few million dollar worth of small arms, MLRS and ammunition wont turn the tide against Russia. We are jot selling advance SAM systems of cruise missiles to them.

Why should Putin visit Pakistan ? He knows Pakistan is trying to extract a higher price from America by playing him

When we say that we should benefit from all sides we should also benefit from Russia. Russia has more to offer to Pakistan than Ukraine.

Pakistan has demonstrated via action that they would not change course. They will continue to service the USA for the foreseeable future.

merely if people would shift back in time by the amount that the majority of PDF members were calling;

1. USA-NATO-India
2. Russia -CHina-Pakistan-Iran Etc.......................allied groups
Pakistan has demonstrated it's poor and needs money, and that Russia isn't too influential for Pakistan in its list of countries

Pakistan needs to list the nations with the most money. 1. USA 2. China 3. Saudi and focus on those nations to export services and ask for hand outs.

I'm saying to play both sides and support neither in their political game. India neither thoroughly sides with the West nor Russia in its conflict, purchased arms, and didn't send anything to either. Had Pakistan maintained relations both sides, it could equip with Russian weapons as well; at the end of the day, all that matters is money.

India never got involved in anyone else's mess besides its own -- an intelligent strategy that has worked wonders for them.

Why not Pakistan? I have no idea what they get out of sucking Western c*ck, when you end up in sanctions repeatedly.
I think India sided with both, which is natural because you should really just focus on your own national interest but not anyone else, but the issue I have with is not with India, it's with Russia. In this case, Russia is supplying arms on both side, while significantly supporting India. it's like Contra when US supported both Iran and Iraq, they are playing both side, and I think Pakistan should do the same to their own advantage.

Is it more important than supply of raw materials from Russia ? I am sure they are not going to allow Pakistan to **** it up
Bro, what the **** are you even talking about?

You're all over the place with your arguments.

Seriously, you're arguing against a strawman.

Back
Top Bottom