What's new

Russia warns Pakistan after Ukraine betrayal, Moscow closely monitoring Islamabads arms aid to Kyiv.

You all calling it business

How much Pakistan is earning from this?

It's not just business because the parties are in a war and the 'merchandise' Pakistan sold were ammunition to an ongoing war. The 'merchandise' is, in China's words, fuel to a fire. The deal has geopolitical if not military significance. Russia will see this as Pakistan has chosen sides just as US sees Iran picking a side. To China, this along with Pak miltiary's joined exercises with the US and spending some $460(?) dollars on F16 upgrades/maintenance will remind Chinese decision makers not to trust Pakistan with its most advanced radar/5th gen jets/missiles. These are the areas China is on par or more advantaged than the US and China must protect these advantages because China and the US are not at peace. Despite China's not openly supporting Russia, China would not want Russia lost the war. It's just because China needs Russia remained standing as it spirals into a war or important geopolitical struggle with the US and NATO.

Geopolitics is fluid and Pakistan must tread cautiously.

People just do not understand China - Russia relationship at all. These relationships have existed for hundreds and possibly thousands of years!

China - Russian relationships are DEEP ROOTED throughout history. Don't fall for this Western propaganda of portraying them as "Temporary" based on MONEY.

Only illiterate village idiots will not understand this post.

Last edited:
People just do not understand China - Russia relationship at all. These relationships have existed for hundreds and possibly thousands of years!

China - Russian relationships are DEEP ROOTED throughout history. Don't fall for this Western propaganda of portraying them as "Temporary" based on MONEY.
You clearly don't know much about China or the Chinese then.

They are very nationalistic folk, and are ruthless/brutal when it comes to business and politics.

That means NOTHING. They will act in their national interests at all time. They are machievellian by nature.

There no friendships in geopolitics, just temporary allies.

BREAKING:

Pakistan has sent 10,000 MLRS "Grad" missiles to Ukraine from its stockpiles.

The deliveries are made through Poland via a German port.

Western states have paid Pakistan for the missiles.
View attachment 916236
money will go into someone pocket, unaccounted while tax payer swill pay for it again

thats how the money always followed

there is no accountability

Exactly. KPK and Balochistan survive on the food grown in Punjab.

Also, BD was far away.

India cannot support BLA & TTP with boots on the ground.

Our Army can neutralize these elements in a matter of days.
not really Punjab survives on dams built on KP soil..don't believe it empty tarbela dam for one season and then see the wheat production during winter

also who used 1tcf of gas for 50 years.. were it Balochi people???..

balochis would have done way better with the gas that it provided dirt cheap to Punjab then extra costly wheat that comes from punjab..infact international wheat is cheaper

this is exactly the kind of attitude that has created racism in Pakistan and this is what people hear

good someone brought it up by themselves

To say Pakistan is more important than Russia. I will let you digest it
And where exactly did I say Pakistan is more important?

I said CPEC is important to China, and they aren't gonna let Russia **** it up.

That doesn't mean Pakistan is more important.

Do you just like making things up?

How much are the Pakistani generals earning from it should be the question.

Russia will surely take note of this.
It has indeed

money will go into someone pocket, unaccounted while tax payer swill pay for it again

thats how the money always followed

there is no accountability

not really Punjab survives on dams built on KP soil..don't believe it empty tarbela dam for one season and then see the wheat production during winter

also who used 1tcf of gas for 50 years.. were it Balochi people???..

balochis would have done way better with the gas that it provided dirt cheap to Punjab then extra costly wheat that comes from punjab..infact international wheat is cheaper

this is exactly the kind of attitude that has created racism in Pakistan and this is what people hear

good someone brought it up by themselves
Clear case of Generals making decisions without government approval.

I wonder how large Pakistans stockpiles are?
See the service date, then total regiments and deployments. Finally see variants of missiles and the launcher. You will get an idea.

Russia shouldn’t be complaining much when its selling energy and weapons to anyone and everyone.

Pakistan should be circumspect when it sells weapons to states actively participating in war. But again, Pakistan is well within its right to sell weapons to Ukraine.

Seems like Russian logic started to come into play with Pakistan.

Ukrainian can't attack Russia soil even when they are at war when Russia invaded and call that an aggression, and when Ukraine finally did attack Russian soil (Engel 2, Belgorod) and that become a terrorist attack.

How Russia can see Pakistan betray them is beyond me when they were actively and continuously selling arms and oil to India, the sworn enemy of Pakistan even when we type.....

Sure, you can't sell military equipment to my enemy, but I can sell mine to yours. And if you sell military stuff to my enemy, then et tu Brute?

Seems like Russian logic started to come into play with Pakistan.

Ukrainian can't attack Russia soil even when they are at war when Russia invaded and call that an aggression, and when Ukraine finally did attack Russian soil (Engel 2, Belgorod) and that become a terrorist attack.

How Russia can see Pakistan betray them is beyond me when they were actively and continuously selling arms and oil to India, the sworn enemy of Pakistan even when we type.....

Sure, you can't sell military equipment to my enemy, but I can sell mine to yours. And if you sell military stuff to my enemy, then et tu Brute?

Pakistani's failed in their international relations and should have copied from the Indian playbook and used both sides; and benefitted as much it could. Instead, Pakistan has squandered its advantage from Mr. Liquat Khan until now.

Pakistani's failed in their international relations and should have copied from the Indian playbook and used both sides; and benefitted as much it could. Instead, Pakistan has squandered its advantage from Mr. Liquat Khan until now.
Well, I guess Russia certainly does that, why not Pakistan??

I mean, me selling weapon to India is a business for me, but you selling mortar shell and artillery shell to Ukraine is a betray...

I really want to know how does that make sense??

Well, I guess Russia certainly does that, why not Pakistan??

I mean, me selling weapon to India is a business for me, but you selling mortar shell and artillery shell to Ukraine is a betray...

I really want to know how does that make sense??

I'm saying to play both sides and support neither in their political game. India neither thoroughly sides with the West nor Russia in its conflict, purchased arms, and didn't send anything to either. Had Pakistan maintained relations both sides, it could equip with Russian weapons as well; at the end of the day, all that matters is money.

India never got involved in anyone else's mess besides its own -- an intelligent strategy that has worked wonders for them.

Why not Pakistan? I have no idea what they get out of sucking Western c*ck, when you end up in sanctions repeatedly.

Pakistan has demonstrated via action that they would not change course. They will continue to service the USA for the foreseeable future.

merely if people would shift back in time by the amount that the majority of PDF members were calling;

1. USA-NATO-India
2. Russia -CHina-Pakistan-Iran Etc.......................allied groups

Back
Top Bottom