What's new

Russia Warns Bulgaria Against Servicing MiG-29 Fighter Jets in Poland

Poland is offering a price 30% cheaper than Russia to service the planes.

Hmm...sounds like Russia has a monopoly on major service agreements...which could be abused.

Now we see the importance of having multiple countries in on the F35 (and F16) maintenance. Buyers have more options.

Plus flying halfway around the planet is a bit tricky.

Re-read my post again!

I mean, how shameless you trolls are.
your every second sentence is about Pakistan and begging bowl askign how we will fund this and that yet you are a superpower in getting aid.

yes you reached Mars but someone else funded that.

read this

India gets enough cash in British aid to send a £250million rocket to the moon | Daily Mail Online

upload_2015-10-2_10-23-39.png

I mean, how shameless you trolls are.
your every second sentence is about Pakistan and begging bowl askign how we will fund this and that yet you are a superpower in getting aid.

yes you reached Mars but someone else funded that.

read this

India gets enough cash in British aid to send a £250million rocket to the moon | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 261872

Who is shameless? Let me avoid your trolling Imran bhaaya and come to the point you are commenting about Mars mission and providing the links related to Moon mission!

There is a big difference bhayya, For Pakistan it is the elected government and the Pakistani Military is getting the aid directly!

On the other hand, Neither Indian government nor the Indian Military is getting the aid in any form. No where in the article it says that India ha directly used the British aid in its space program! I have lot of respect for you my friend.... et you too did not analyze it correctly!

Your own article says this.

No need: India's finance minister said country neither wants or needs UK's continued aid. While millions remain in poverty, the state of the economy is widely regarded as on the up!

Hope your are wiser than most of your country men to understand this simple logic!

But what happened to the tonnes of gold, silver and Diamonds which the English stole from us(I said 'us') Who gave the right to them to plunder us?

Russia should only Focus on her Economy for now. their Average Income is now just 8,000 Dollars ! (14,500 in 2013)

Back
Top Bottom