What's new

Russia vows to slaughter FSA in cold blood for slaughtering a Russian bomber pilot in cold blood

These idiots should've known who they just provoked. Russian's are ruthless. They don't give a rats @$$ about human rights violations. And neither can the Americans or NATO do a sh!t to stop the Russians from slaughtering the Turkmen and FSA militias. America's don't give two hoots for their Arab pawns and won't risk WW3 for some ragtag militias.

Russians know how to break the will of a people through brute force.

didnt we all say the same thing about Afghans in the 80s

Millions of Afghans were killed. Only 9500 Russians were killed. That's an insane ratio.

yes millions of Afghan unarmed citizen were killed while 9500 russian soldiers sitting in tanks, hilis and SUs were killed...thats is a huge difference.

yes millions of Afghan unarmed citizen were killed while 9500 russian soldiers sitting in tanks, hilis and SUs were killed...thats is a huge difference.

This time, in Syria, not a single Russian soldier can be killed by rebels. Rebels have no technology to do that.

Did you ever read history?

US fought wars with Germany and Japan during WW II; simultaneously at one point. While USSR and US defeated Germany with joint effort, US defeated Japan on its own.

Iraq was also a decent military power during 1990s. US fought a war with Iraq and soundly defeated it.
...boy, u donno shyt u'r talking about .. ridiculous (USSR fcuked both Germany and ... yes yes, Japan )

I feel more sorry for the Turkish F-16 pilot than for the Russian pilot. His actions have doomed thousands of his Turkmen kin. How could the Turks have been so reckless?

NATO

One must always respect air space however any knee jerk reaction is not productive

Turkey will regret for days to come. Look at the size of Russia and Turkey. Even USA will think a 100 times before attacking Russia.

What is Afghanistan today?

NATO

Turkey will regret for days to come. Look at the size of Russia and Turkey. Even USA will think a 100 times before attacking Russia.
Do not think so. Russia demands public acknowledgment of guilt, apologies and punishment of those responsible. If Erdogan do this, it means his political death. Mutual economic measures will be strengthened.

I still havent been able to figure out why Turkey had to so such a thing . Having shot down an aircraft of a nation which is not at war with you & killing its pilot to me shows only one thing - lack of control.

I think Erdogan was playing for his domestic audience , maybe there are things unknown to us but this needless escalation defies logic with the existing amount of information we have.

Earlier reports coming out of Turkey said, the Russians were continuously violating Turk airspace and hence they shot it down. Now, Erdogan says, they would have reacted differently had they known it was Russians. I think, the Turk leadership has realised the sh!tstorm they have created.

Now the above could have only two inferences.

1. Loss of control, like you said. Battlefield level air defence took the call to shoot it down. And his neck will now roll soon.
2. NATO has told him to back off. If it is this, then for Turkish interests in Syria it is a strategic nightmare.

Well we all know where Afghanistan and Pakistan are now. I don't think neither Syria wants to be Afghanistan or Turkey wants to be Pakistan.

Well we all know where Afghanistan and Pakistan are now. I don't think neither Syria wants to be Afghanistan or Turkey wants to be Pakistan.

Pakistan is right here next to you, stronger than 80s and still staring in your eyes to make your dhoti wet

This time, in Syria, not a single Russian soldier can be killed by rebels. Rebels have no technology to do that.

are you living in the same world as I am, Russian plane crash and one helicopter crash rings any bells.

Pakistan is right here next to you, stronger than 80s and still staring in your eyes to make your dhoti wet

The Pakistan of the 70s lost 3 decades because of going along with the Americans. And we moved from wearing a dhoti to wearing a dhoti and a shirt , while you went to eating grass without a dhoti. Next time, try not getting personal.

You delete the post of the dhoti and I will delete the grass, got it?

That was done by Turks, not by rebels.

it doesn't matter, what I am saying is in the conflict both sides loose big. As far as people say rebels dont have tech to shoot down Russian planes thats because upto now they did not need that tech and now they will get it since everything is available in black market. I wish Russian success but it will be bloody on both sides.

it doesn't matter, what I am saying is in the conflict both sides loose big. As far as people say rebels dont have tech to shoot down Russian planes thats because upto now they did not need that tech and now they will get it since everything is available in black market. I wish Russian success but it will be bloody on both sides.

You can't do anything to Smerch even if you have MANPADS.

BM-30 Smerch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pakistan of the 70s lost 3 decades because of going along with the Americans. And we moved from wearing a dhoti to wearing a dhoti and a shirt , while you went to eating grass without a dhoti. Next time, try not getting personal.

You delete the post of the dhoti and I will delete the grass, got it?

thats only in your day dreaming media world...ask people who have been to Pakistan and ask them what people wear and what they eat in Pakistan these days, you are still far behind.

WTF were the Turks thinking when they shot down the Russian fighter? It was a faux pas of epic proportions. After all, Turkey and Russia have a flourishing trade worth billions of dollars. What now? Russian sanctions are going to hurt the Turks real bad.

The trigger happy Turks have shot themselves in the foot and should be prepared for retribution.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom