What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send all of America's M777. Don't make a difference. They will continue to be hunted down as long as the Kiev regime continues shelling the civilians of Donbas where president Yanukovych was from.

Iskander artillery and Mi-28NM attack aircraft slaughter M777 artillery like there's no tomorrow.

If that is the case then with russia propaganda and especially in “pro russian” territory, we would be seeing many many photos of destroyed material.

Instead we see none/a handfull.

In meantime almost 200 of western artillery was sent already. With multiple pictures of their use.

Reality will break your dream soon

If that is the case then with russia propaganda and especially in “pro russian” territory, we would be seeing many many photos of destroyed material.

Instead we see none/a handfull.

In meantime almost 200 of western artillery was sent already. With multiple pictures of their use.

Reality will break your dream soon

The war hasn't even started properly yet. Come back in 10 years and we will see the situation.

I am not asking you to repeat what You said, I am asking you to ID which parts make it M777.

I can show you which part on this guns make it NOT M777.

View attachment 855596

First of all, as I said, the barrel and the side skirt in this picture is roughly 1/2 thru the barrel. As the actual M777 it reaches 2/3 of the barrel.

On the other hand, the area highlighted in black circle is smooth. In M777, the top side have the optics on top (Green Circle as reference) and the bottom side you have the latch/notch that hold that barrel in place via a screw jack (Red Circle), It will not be smooth like the gun destroyed in the picture. You need that notch because that where you take down the barrel so you can put it together and have it airdrop. There is also a considerable gap within that shielding so that you can access the screwjack, which I don't see in the gun that was destroyed.
View attachment 855597

View attachment 855599

Unlike you, I have had field stripped a M777 (well, I didn't do it myself) so I know what it looks like, the gun that you show have no way you can take it apart, which is what M777 is famous for.

So no, that is NOT a M777.

Now, your turn, what identify that destroyed gun is M777, talk is REALLY CHEAP, now show me some action, prove that I was wrong, please, and I am not asking for "The RT title is M777" BS, I need you to physically identify that gun as M777 by point it to the feature that appear on a M777.

You don't need to "field strip an M777" ...*cough bullshit cough* to see the significant difference between a D30 and M777. And you're telling me you would be able see "latches" and "screwjacks" in that photo? :devil: :omghaha: :rofl: mate, give it up...it's a M777. I tell you what, let's leave it up to other members to decide what they see...because as you said "any dumbass" would be able to tell the difference right?

I never said I don't care as long as they keep killing each other, I said I am not Ukrainian, and I honestly don't care how many Ukrainian died. I CARE HOW MANY RUSSIAN DIED THO. THE MORE THE MERRIER. Isn't that already implied when I say "As long as they whoop them asses"??

Dude, at least learn some Inglis if you were to leech off the UK. It make you look stupid. Seriously

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :enjoy: :enjoy: :p::p::yahoo::yahoo::taz::taz::chilli::chilli::cheesy::cheesy::D:D

You Americans are killing yourselves soo no one here needs to declare "jihad".

Don't worry, when US invades another country, don't be surprised if Russians supply guided weapons. Lucky for Americans they had an understanding with you guys in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You don't need to "field strip an M777" ...*cough bullshit cough* to see the significant difference between a D30 and M777. And you're telling me you would be able see "latches" and "screwjacks" in that photo? :devil: :omghaha: :rofl: mate, give it up...it's a M777. I tell you what, let's leave it up to other members to decide what they see...because as you said "any dumbass" would be able to tell the difference right?
So, you have no answer?? Got it :D :D :cheesy: :lol::blah::blah:

Talk is for real cheapskate..........But then that's on me, I know this is just going to be wasting my time talking to someone who know the square root of jack shit about war and military equipment, not even sure if you even know where a bullet come out from which hole........:rofl::rofl:

Don't worry, when US invades another country, don't be surprised if Russians supply guided weapons. Lucky for Americans they had an understanding with you guys in Iraq and Afghanistan.
As if our enemy were not supplied with Russian weapon already......

I am sorry, I didn't realise the Iraqi National guard was shooting at me with AR-15 or G-36 when I was in Iraq.

That mean absolutely nothing.

The rednecks and their panzie NAZO poodles can only fight starving nations who are too weak to fight back...and even then they can't do that properly and run away like a whimpering dog.

So, you have no answer?? Got it :D :D :cheesy: :lol::blah::blah:

Talk is for real cheapskate..........But then that's on me, I know this is just going to be wasting my time talking to someone who know the square root of jack shit about war and military equipment, not even sure if you even know where a bullet come out from which hole........:rofl::rofl:

As if our enemy were not supplied with Russian weapon already......

I am sorry, I didn't realise the Iraqi National guard was shooting at me with AR-15 or G-36 when I was in Iraq.

That mean absolutely nothing.

On here you're just another keyboard warrior like everyone else. You need burnoil because you're too buthurt over M777s being blown up :devil: :omghaha: :rofl:

The rednecks and their panzie NAZO poodles can only fight starving nations who are too weak to fight back...and even then they can't do that properly and run away like a whimpering dog.

On here you're just another keyboard warrior like everyone else. You need burnoil because you're too buthurt over M777s being blown up :devil: :omghaha: :rofl:

Americans got their arses legit handed to them in Iraq and Afghanistan.

more like you butt hurt over being called out for mistaken another system to a M777.

I still yet to see you try to prove that was a M777. I mean, I did my part, yours's lacking. :rofl: :cheesy: :lol::enjoy:

But hey, what do I expect, right? You somehow know how or what a M777 looks like and point out that I am wrong? Not Likely LOL :rofl::rofl:

Your mistake is, that yountalk more and more primitive

more like you butt hurt over being called out for mistaken another system to a M777.

I still yet to see you try to prove that was a M777. I mean, I did my part, yours's lacking. :rofl: :cheesy: :lol::enjoy:

But hey, what do I expect, right? You somehow know how or what a M777 looks like and point out that I am wrong? Not Likely LOL :rofl::rofl:

It's a M777, no amount of pretending to "field strip" a howitzer is going to change that :rofl: :omghaha: :devil:

Your mistake is, that yountalk more and more primitive

Before critiquing the language abilities of others, perhaps learn English spelling and grammar first :omghaha::rofl:

It's a M777, no amount of pretending to "field strip" a howitzer is going to change that :rofl: :omghaha: :devil:
Sure, whatever you said........

Kind of pointless to keep asking you to identify how it is a M777, but not a turn over 2A36 or 2A65 or D30 or D-20 or anything that make it looked like one, but hey, you said it, then it must be right, am I right?? :rofl: :enjoy: :blah:

Maybe they should make you a military professional, what do I know about military, am I right? I mean, how do I argue with someone who say "What I said is correct and you are wrong, when asked to produce proof?" It's hard to argue with that.:enjoy: :enjoy: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom