What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre saying France will nuke Russia if Russia attackes Finland? What makes you believe the French are dumb?

If you wanna play the nuke game there is really one nation that has enough of them to destroy Russia, and that is The USA. Russia would of course retaliate and destroy USA too.
In fact Russia has enough nukes to totally destroy France and UK, which are the only nuclear powers in Europe. But neither of them have enoug nukes to destroy Russia completley.

French are part of NATO and EU.

And no, you only need two nukes to destroy russia. St Petersburg and Moscow. The rest is completly irrelevant.

On a sidenote, Germany is a nuclear power too. It did chose nuclear latency but could build any form of nuclear weapon in a matter of days.

He is so angry. He will beat the neighbors’ dogs, and steal them washing machine. After that he will accuse them of fascism.

But he's right though. Please watch it again. :)

Bloody thief ! Just like his NATO government masters, stealing from their people and investing it on the militaries.

As i said you dont get it. This is not US war, this is our war. Putin is a facist who dreams about an eurasian empire. Its better to slaughter them in Ukraine then here.

We will have peace when we have crippled them beyond repair.

So why don't you collaborate with Russia to have a Eurasian... not Russian empire but a massive, Jupiter-size common progressive political, social and socio-economic system that runs from Vladivostok to Lison ? Disconnect from the Anglo countries at least politically and socio-economically including from Britain.

Both sides lie, that’s why I’m here. Sometimes I just like to point out the hypocrites

Please point to the post where you have pointed to NATO hypocrites.

But he's right though. Please watch it again. :)

Bloody thief ! Just like his NATO government masters, stealing from their people and investing it on the militaries.

So why don't you collaborate with Russia to have a Eurasian... not Russian empire but a massive, Jupiter-size common progressive political, social and socio-economic system that runs from Vladivostok to Lison ? Disconnect from the Anglo countries at least politically and socio-economically including from Britain.

Please point to the post where you have pointed to NATO hypocrites.

I like your satire. Fun fact for you. Russia is a poor hellhole with weak economy smaller than the city of munich. Russia is barbaric , poor and backwarded.

USA is Europes biggest tradepartner and they are culturally closest to us.

So you suggest we break with our own, break with our biggest tradepartner to bond with a gigantic Nigeria with snow?

Sorry but no.

I have an better Idea. Kill as much russian personal in Ukraine as possible and cut all ties permanent.

I like your satire. Fun fact for you. Russia is a poor hellhole with weak economy smaller than the city of munich. Russia is barbaric , poor and backwarded.

So you suggest we break with our own, break with our biggest tradepartner to bond with a gigantic Nigeria with snow?

Sorry but no.

I have an better Idea. Kill as much russian personal in Ukraine as possible and cut all ties permanent.
Once this war is over Russia will be another third world backwater. Putin really buggered his country and people.

When Munich was part of West Germany it wasn't "greatly rich" Munich helping out various countries and progressive movements and individuals in technology, trade and education, it was the USSR which Russia was the initiator of.

Europe is just under the boot of the USA government. And what cultural closeness ? Mindless pop music and mindless action films ? You can disconnect but retain educational and technological relations.

Sorry but no.

Nigeria is not the critical part of the International Space Station.

You have much violence.

Few weeks, they better get started learning then, we don't know how long this war will be, can't assume its going to be over before Ukrainians start learning.

Hence why I suggested they put in locations that's far from Russian controlled territory and protect more vital assets like in Western Ukraine like Odessa and Lviv and other locations. Why else Russians keep lobbing cruise missiles there. Or maybe China can provide their SAM system just like they delivered to Serbia. But I kid on that one.

It wouldn't be useful if they were deployed in the rear, I mean, how often Russian bomb Lviv or Kyiv and how much damage it can cause?

As far as I understand, if I were to run the battlefield, everything that got thrown into the frontline take priority, Maybe when they stabilise the Front on Donbass, they may consider that.

I mean, you are taking soldier off the line and train with those system, Ukrainian situation is improved since Feb 24, but by no mean they are stable. They can't really afford to send troop into training if that have not much to no contribution to the front.......

True, maybe even help build their Neptune missiles besides their artillery. focus on breaking that blockade as well as making a land attack version of the Neptune. Should help increase the range. Also don't know if Poland or other countries can build SAMs like the S-300 besides radar and missiles to replace those fired or destroyed.

At this stage, they needed all the weapon they can get their hand on to fend off the Russian, it would be months if not years before they can start looking at JV in defence tech.

If they do, I think they will get German or UK or even American tech, but probably not now.

I was more referring to having trucks and vans than more about people that can drive them. The Ukrainian troops need constantly supplies for defending as well as launching counter offensive.
Trucks are easy, you need people who know what to do and where to direct the supplies into the front line, otherwise what happened to the russian will happen to the Ukrainian. (Remember that 40 miles convoy?)

You can get Trucks or Vans just about anywhere, there were UK groups and Polish group that bought second hand trucks or transit van and donate them into Ukraine. But then they can't bring in people who know their stuff regarding logistic, it is another battle to deal with the massive logistic

When Munich was part of West Germany it wasn't "greatly rich" Munich helping out various countries and progressive movements and individuals in technology, trade and education, it was the USSR which Russia was the initiator of.

Europe is just under the boot of the USA government. And what cultural closeness ? Mindless pop music and mindless action films ? You can disconnect but retain educational and technological relations.

Nigeria is not the critical part of the International Space Station.

You have much violence.

I ask again, you suggest Europe disconnects with its biggest tradepartner to join an empire of dirt? Well we are 550 million, have highest living standards of any continent and you propably would love to see us dragged into the dirt (aka russia).

As for culture, USA is european by heritage. Its democratic system, believe system, art and science is based on europe.

So after thinking about it...hmmm nope i still think its better to kill as much russian troops in Ukraine as possible.

Let them suffer buddy.

47JT3TARYBK2HHAGIIBNEF7PC4.jpg

Im proud that we use our economic power to deliver any weapon Ukraine needs. As German chancellor Scholz said: Russia will not win this.

Let them suffer and they do suffer dearly.

Here is the real deal...

When oil refiners talk about crude, they generally ask two questions. First: How easy is it to break up the hydrocarbons to produce, say, gasoline or jet fuel? (In oil speak: How light is it?) Second: How much sulfur is in the oil? If there isn’t much, it’s called sweet crude.​
“Higher sulfur content, more sour crudes actually are cheaper to purchase,” said Hugh Daigle, associate professor of petroleum engineering at the University of Texas at Austin.​
That’s because they take longer to process and need specialized refining equipment. This cheap, lower-quality crude comes from Canada, Venezuela and Russia, among other spots. Back in the late 1990s and early 2000s, it was the product U.S. refiners were buying.​

See the highlighted? Back when China was buying oil from Venezuela, Chavez even offered to pay for the shipping cost. It was a great deal for China. But after Chinese tankers were loaded, they sailed to Texas and offloaded the high sulfur Venezuelan crude to US refiners. China bought from Venezuela at a discount, including the shipping cost subsidized by Venezuela, then sold the Venezuelan crude to America for cheap. Then the Chinese tankers sailed somewhere else and picked up more oil to transport. Loser: Venezuela.
Let me explain to you Economics, oil in the ground is just dirt if not extracted and sold. We helped them bypass sanctions and US is happy buying from us as middle men. You think they don't know it was Venezuelan oil. The same goes for Russian oil, you think Europe doesn't know they are buying Russian oil? Don't be naive.

You know Russia lost the war when it took 3 months to take a factory, suffered catastrophic losses by catching that factory and now celebrates it.

Russia is truely falling faster and faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom