What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The resident EU troll is here, if he had IQ higher than the room temperature, I'd have replied him. Just not in the mood to feed the troll.

Let me explain to you Economics, oil in the ground is just dirt if not extracted and sold. We helped them bypass sanctions and US is happy buying from us as middle men. You think they don't know it was Venezuelan oil. The same goes for Russian oil, you think Europe doesn't know they are buying Russian oil? Don't be naive.
Let me explain to you about realpolitik: China WILL screw Russia over just like Venezuela.

The resident EU troll is here, if he had IQ higher than the room temperature, I'd have replied him. Just not in the mood to feed the troll.
The only low IQ amoeba are guys like you who see a victory in Russia s inability to defeat a country without a modern AF,AD network, navy,etc,even after 3 months of slugging it out.

Let me explain to you about realpolitik: China WILL screw Russia over just like Venezuela.

China has tentacles in everything? The UK and the USA also have their tentacles in everything. That's how a global economy works

At least you are amusing. Come on and tell us too how Europe should cut ties with its allies and biggest economic trade partners and embrace putinist lala-land that is so weak, that it needs 3 months to take over a steel mill.

China is not better than the western when it come to use some country weakness for their own advantage ... if they grow bigger than what they are now, probably they will be even worst than the westerns ....

You know Russia lost the war when it took 3 months to take a factory, suffered catastrophic losses by catching that factory and now celebrates it.

Russia is truely falling faster and faster

if they had this kind of mentality , they would give up when the Nazi army was at door step of Moscow in WWII ...

They are not artifical country like most of European country , so they wont fall ... even if they lose in this war , this is nothing compare to their long history ....

The only low IQ amoeba are guys like you who see a victory in Russia s inability to defeat a country without a modern AF,AD network, navy,etc,even after 3 months of slugging it out.

well , Ukrain had best of ATMs and they had good air force and anti air defense network ... Their army was stronger than most of European countries with greater number of military device and military personnel ... and they knew Russian mentality equipment and tactics as well ...

Last edited:
Their army was stronger than most of European countries with greater number of military device and military personnel ... and they knew Russian mentality equipment and tactics as well ...

Absolutely. How many EU states have armies with 200000 frontline troops?

TIP: There are none.

That's why I was saying, if 10 field armies knocked on, say, Germany's front door, they would've soiled their pants very fast.

Airforce will not do much if there is simply physically not enough a2g munitions in EU air forces.

TIP: zero...
True.....but, a potent AF,would more than compensate for that. Imagine this current Russian force trying to advance against an enemy with atleast 100 modern fighter jets (F16,Rafales, EF or Gripens)....bloodbath...nevermind against 2-300 fighter jets....plus, EU soldiers are all professionals, which is a difference from a guy recruited 2 months ago.
That being said, the need for a larger number of military prepared men has been noticed....hence the new Teritorial Defence Force in Poland, and a new part time volunteer force created in Romania

China is not better than the western when it come to use some country weakness for their own advantage ... if they grow bigger than what they are now, probably they will be even worst than the westerns ....

if they had this kind of mentality , they would give up when the Nazi army was at door step of Moscow in WWII ...

They are not artifical country like most of European country , so they wont fall ... even if they lose in this war , this is nothing compare to their long history ....

well , Ukrain had best of ATMs and they had good air force and anti air defense network ... Their army was stronger than most of European countries with greater number of military device and military personnel ... and they knew Russian mentality equipment and tactics as well ...
The Russians should have obliterated them from the air, and the rest should have been a mopping operation.See the 2 Iraqi wars,the Afghan invasion.
Saddam had 1 million men in 1990.....

Last edited:

TIP: There are none.

That's why I was saying, if 10 field armies knocked on, say, Germany's front door, they would've soiled their pants very fast.

Airforce will not do much if there is simply physically not enough a2g munitions in EU air forces.

in first week of war , most of air port close to front lines will get targeted and by attacking on fuel storage and fuel refinery , the effectiveness of air force will get limited ...

probably only USA due decades of spending on air logistic , aerial refueling , air reconencase , EW and smart weapons and having air base all around the world have capacity to use it air force effectively in all out war ...
Even USA will has problem if those airports and their aircraft carriers get hit by their enemy , that why they spend 1 trillion dollar on F35 program ...

And this is not like Ukraine vs Russia , it is more like UK and Nato vs Russia ... NATO is sending weapons , mercenaries , intelligence , put economic blockade ...

True.....but, a potent AF,would more than compensate for that. Imagine this current Russian force trying to advance against an enemy with atleast 100 modern fighter jets (F16,Rafales, EF or Gripens)....bloodbath...nevermind against 2-300 fighter jets....plus, EU soldiers are all professionals, which is a difference from a guy recruited 2 months ago.
That being said, the need for a larger number of military prepared men has been noticed....hence the new Teritorial Defence Force in Poland, and a new part time volunteer force created in Romania

The Russians should have obliterated them from the air, and the rest should have been a mopping operation.See the 2 Iraqi wars,the Afghan invasion.
Saddam had 1 million men in 1990.....
Saddam army was used to fight with restricted army like Iran and the western knew everything about Iraq army ....

although USA did use new kind of battle tactics and strategies which Iraqis has no idea about it and simply fell in first strike ...

Same fantasy that saw NATO defeated in Afghanistan.
NATO won the conventional war in Afghanistan in a matter of days. I'm not talking about the guerrilla war afterwards but the actual conventional one, just like the one in Ukraine.
I hope that you know the difference between a conventional and a guerrilla war. Russia is in a conventional war with Ukraine.

in first week of war , most of air port close to front lines will get targeted and by attacking on fuel storage and fuel refinery , the effectiveness of air force will get limited ...

probably only USA due decades of spending on air logistic , aerial refueling , air reconencase , EW and smart weapons and having air base all around the world have capacity to use it air force effectively in all out war ...
Even USA will has problem if those airports and their aircraft carriers get hit by their enemy , that why they spend 1 trillion dollar on F35 program ...

And this is not like Ukraine vs Russia , it is more like UK and Nato vs Russia ... NATO is sending weapons , mercenaries , intelligence , put economic blockade ...

Saddam army was used to fight with restricted army like Iran and the western knew everything about Iraq army ....

although USA did use new kind of battle tactics and strategies which Iraqis has no idea about it and simply fell in first strike ...
The Russian attack showed us once more that cruise missile attacks are not the vaunted magic weapon to destroy airports, key installations and air forces on the ground.

NATO won the conventional war in Afghanistan in a matter of days. I'm not talking about the guerrilla war afterwards but the actual conventional one, just like the one in Ukraine.
I hope that you know the difference between a conventional and a guerrilla war. Russia is in a conventional war with Ukraine.
Depends on your definition of won. Is achieving an overall goal victory or achieving a partial goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom