What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
One news I just read but could not be verified is:

The US continue to silently buy a lot of Russian Oil and Gas and they reaped a huge profit selling them back to EU nations.

Japan and South Korea are still importing Russia Oil and Gas thru Sokol..

So when was the last time you went on a date with a white woman? Let me guess.

Last time I believe it was a very romantic McDonald's date.

I believe he even let her get an extra Happy Meal

• Haha
Reactions: mmr
For dear life.

They never expected this since they were the aggressor in Dombass all this while aince 2014 and were told that NATO and the US will come to their rescue if Russia dares to invade.

The Russian did just that and left the main army at home to wait for them.

That is why Zalensky openly condemned NaTO. Broken promises.

Now they have learned a bitter lesson in life.

I am happy with NATO not setting boots on the ground in Ukraine.

NATO should have been a defence organization. Its the core philosophy that made it successful. After the exapnsion of NATO its rationale and core philosophy was watered down. NATO became a toy for warmongers rather than peacemakers and defenders.

A bufferzone between Russia and Western Europe is in the interest of Western Europe.

The English Telegram of the Russian Ministry of Defense confirmed it.

"The Russian army captured one of the most powerful fortified areas of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Izyum
The tankers who occupied Kamenka received awards. Our troops are breaking through the defenses in this area of the Kharkiv region in order to break through to the rear of the APU grouping in the Donbass and take it into the cauldron."
I wear this Tshirt with pride and as salute to bravery of Russia in ending the Nazis of Ukraine :enjoy:

1649731720977.png

The elite troops of Ukraine are about to be overrun. Ammunition been depleted and feel they been betrayed.

:-) That is just a matter of opinion.

Perhaps the real reason is the Armata tanks are not deployed is because they in service with the Russia main army.

Confirming the fact that those Russian units despatched to Ukraine are just Russian National Guards.

BTW a good number of Abram M1A2 reputed to be the best of the best in the world as claimed by the USA themselves that were used by Saudi Kingdom were destroyed by the Yemeni resistance fighters.

And so were the German Leopard 2.

There are enough evidences in circulation in the internet.

Last edited:
Excellent interview with the Hungarian foreign minister. Touches on gas situation in Europe.
Also Hungarian attitude to the conflict. They do not want Nato to be involved in Ukraine, and the war is kept in the Ukraine.

I think Europe as a whole, doesn't want this war nor any conflict with Russia.

They want cooperation and friendship.

But Anglo-Saxons push the conflict and war on them.

Now, like it or not, Europe must accept it and say YES, they want the conflict, the terror, and destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom