What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Convicted by what sort of a court, by what sort of a criminal justice?
They have Scott Ritter on video exposing himself to a person that identified herself as a 15 year old girl. It was actually a cop.

This is the sort of a person we are talking about. It's on video.

Even if its a corrupt system, why would you expose your naked body and get it on video to someone that says they are a 15 year old girl? does this sound normal to you? This is a very sick individual and Russians have more material on him very likely.

Just read a few pro UKR twitter accounts claiming Chinese forces are in Ukraine fighting for Russia 🤡🤡🤡

From shooting down a Tochka U ballistic missile with a Stinger MANPAD to Chinese forces in Ukraine. Amazing. Definitely nothing like the propaganda Armenia was doing against Azerbaijan during the NK2020 war. Where apparently SSG battalion were in NK fighting armenia lol.
The smart readers will filter out all these unverified nonsenses and use their commonsense.

I know that you can freely buy gold in the UK, about £1500 per ounce at present.
Well, you can buy gold anywhere in the world for the gold spot price. The only issue is can you buy gold in russia at the price Russia is buying gold from its own banks. I think Russians cant buy gold at this price. Which means the ruble value is not what russia says and it means russia is just confiscating gold form its own banks.

This tells you all about how russia is doing economically.

How would you feel if the UK government was ting your gold and giving you half price for it?

Leopard 1 is very vulnerable to Kornet and Metis M1 anti tank missiles. The 105 mm gun is a bit bigger than BMD-4M's 100 mm.

And newest Russian tanks can survive hits from NLAW and Javelin? So how are these worse?

Video of the Russian Armed Forces: a batch of BTR-4 Bucephalus, which was assembled mainly from foreign components, was captured by our army. The equipment is on the go. Soon these armored personnel carriers will join the war against Nazism..

Chinese have light skin and Chinese men are the most intelligent men on the planet. New generation of Chinese men are also tall, average 5'10". I'm 5'10". If anything, all women crave Chinese men these days.
So when was the last time you went on a date with a white woman? Let me guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom