What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in Ukraine

Screenshot_20220318-113047.jpg

Each air defense unit is composed of two major units: radar and launcher. And usually they are PHYSICALLY apart, from a couple hundred meters to kms.

And it's impossible to destroy a SAM without a radar by detecting its radar.

Ukraine did lose its radars, including civilian ones, which implies that Russia did fire a salvo of antiradiation missiles at the beginning.

Radar based SAMs would only turn their targeting radars for a few seconds to shoot down a target.

A missile with very powerful active radar like of S300 ones can be basically fired in a general direction of the enemy craft, and it will search, and lock the target on itself without the need for targeting radar as such.

This is why S300 are know to shoot down civvie airliners so often during drills.

Yes. Supply weapons until last standing Ukrainian.

Likewise- Russia gives shit about Europe & cares about her safety. :agree:

Wrong, Putins entire ideology circles around Europe. He dreams about a eurasian empire under moscow leadership. Since Europe stands united against his facism he lost all that.

As for weapons, evry ukrainian grandma should have 5 manpads by now. 😁

How much dignity has a 70 year old dwarf who constantly does beaty surgery and botox treatment? Putins entire appereance is like satire

22703a22cd6f57ef898324cc39f382aa

Destruction of the communication center of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with the UAV of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation:

That's no loss, 99% of their content is literally bullshit with no genuine verification. It works in the developing world as people are normally not educated and don't fact check but it's audience in the west is people who WANT to believe what they say.

This feeling is mutual about Western Media & it's Audience.:agree:

Wrong, Putins entire ideology circles around Europe. He dreams about a eurasian empire under moscow leadership. Since Europe stands united against his facism he lost all that.

As for weapons, evry ukrainian grandma should have 5 manpads by now. 😁

Again that is figment of your imagination.

Wish Ukrainian Grandma's with 5 Manpads each could save their country from returning to Stone Age.:disagree:

Last edited:
None playing victims card here. Just can't stand his holier-than-thou attitude of Genocider of Iraq, Libya and many other countries.
The problem with people like you is, you have such a specific hated of let's say the U.S.A for example that regardless of their enemy, you support them

Russia, killed million + in Afghanistan in my lifetime, pretty much demolished Chechnya and rebuilt it to it's standards with its desired puppet etc. And this is a story that you can find several times with Russia, Dagestan, Georgia, Tajikistan, Caucasus etc etc etc all recent and majority of them Muslim countries being oppressed.

Yet you fall for the anti western (extremely basic cheap and cliche) propaganda that the likes of RT/PressTV produce and somehow you think Russia's this poor underdog who is fighting for survival against oppression.

Fascist police state that regularly invades it's neighbors. If you defend such a nation you need your head fixed, hence why the handful of nations that back Russia are normally places like Eritrea, Venezuela and north Korea.

3. Am Air Force, not an Army guy. But I would guess that reinforcement is not available to Ukraine so this is not a major problem for the VKS.

Even the US openly admits that NATO were training Ukrainian insurgents since 2014 so Russia would have known that neighboring NATO countries would supply reinforcements into Ukraine. We hear of all the military equipment being supplied to Ukraine since the war started. Russia could have made it a lot harder by destroying all paved roads at the Ukrainian borders to these countries.

My opinion is that Poutine got bad advice from his generals.

As I wrote in another post, it seems not impossible that some anti-Putin generals deliberately planned this incompetence so the war would go badly and Putin would be deposed.

You know what I also think, Russia could very easily turn democratic. who would have thought 15 years ago that Ukraine would be fighting harder than anyone for freedom and democracy?

It was just a Russian satellite. look how things turned out. The people just became enlightened. I never saw it coming.

Whats to say that Russia wont have the same process. They are almost the same people as ukranians, they are almost the same people as you and me. Why would they choose to live in a tyranny run by a mafia? Its unsustainable.
I would like Russia to be a democratic Western ally as well. But seems like the majority of Russians outside big cities like Moscow prefer this type of authoritarian rule based on some survey. Perhaps partly because they are fed adulterated propaganda for news and also because they are disillusioned with Western democracy that they experienced in the 90s. Many old people are also naturally conservative and therefore could long for the illusionary super power status held by Soviet Union. Russia is an old country after all. They'll soon have more retired than working ethnic Russians :closed:

Yeah what about the 100 cities Russia is shelling... fake news is it ?

Odious cretin, get a job

Odious cretin, I am posting about Russian side of War. Besides everyone knows what Russian army is doing in Ukraine.

To be precise, fighting US Proxy War against Ukraine. Russia Goin to win it on ground & you in so call free west media.

Last edited:
Why would China side with a weakling like Russia? Weakness is a virus that easily spreads. Russia shows extreme weakness and China build its entire system on trade with Europe. Russia becomes more and more a problem.
China has more reasons to side with Russia than it has to side with North Korean regime :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom