What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver Stone documentary maybe banned by the West because of forced Western Propaganda soon...

If you live in a media suppressed Western country and its blocked... You can still watch it here on Rumble...

Ukraine. Across its eastern border is Russia and to its west-Europe. For centuries, it has been at the center of a tug-of-war between powers seeking to control its rich lands and access to the Black Sea. 2014's Maidan Massacre triggered a bloody uprising that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych and painted Russia as the perpetrator by Western media. But was it? "Ukraine on Fire" by Igor Lopatonok..
Someone had stipulated earlier in this thread that Russia will form new boundaries around Dneper river.

To which I replied that the Russia boundaries wil look a bit like this:
Screenshot_20220310-003755.jpg

(Red Line my assessment)
Seems like it coincides with this documentary.

Also notice how NGOs, IMF and the opposition are used to blackmail the government of a country which they(West/US etc) want to control.

Many parallels from this documentary can be applied to Pakistan as well.

Last edited:
Canada has 1.5 million Ukrainian Canadian. Even our deputy prime Minister is Ukrainian origin.

She shouldn't be allowed to force Canada to go to war because of her ethnicity.

Also notice how NGOs, IMF and the opposition are used to blackmail the government of a country which they(West/US etc) want to control.

Many parallels from this

Many parallels from this documentary can be applied to Pakistan as well.

Exactly my thoughts... I think they are doing it right now with the Opposition Vote of no confidence.

Love that quote about thieves

This approach is not conducive to Russian narrative.

Russians are using cruise missiles and ballistic missiles to strike at high value targets and powerful artillery pieces to bombard urban locations where resistance is stiff.

This approach is not conducive to Russian narrative.

Russians are using cruise missiles and ballistic missiles to strike at high value targets and powerful artillery pieces to bombard urban locations where resistance is stiff.

Their approach may change from caution over collateral damage to one of scorched earth if their military objectives fail and frustration dominates.

Russia army suffers a military disaster since invasion began.
12.000 killed
317 tanks destroyed
Also
1070 armored verhicles
120 artillery
56 Mlrs
destroyed

12.000 russische Soldaten gefallen, 317 Panzer sowie 1070 gepanzerte Fahrzeuge, 120 Artilleriesysteme sowie 56 Mehrfachraketenwerfer-Systeme (MLRS) zerstört worden, teilt das Verteidigungsministerium am Mittwochmorgen mit.

This conflict will escalate unfortunately. I like the way Shirvan from the Caspian Report described the Russian invasion as a "handbrake invasion". The Russians have so far shown relative restraint hoping to make gains at little cost (civilian and military). However the Ukrainians are putting up resistance at all corners and it's only a matter of time before the big Russian guns enter the picture as pressure on Moscow mounts. It would be wise for both sides to negotiate a peace agreement soon.

Russia army suffers a military disaster since invasion began.
12.000 killed
317 tanks destroyed
Also
1070 armored verhicles
120 artillery
56 Mlrs
destroyed

12.000 russische Soldaten gefallen, 317 Panzer sowie 1070 gepanzerte Fahrzeuge, 120 Artilleriesysteme sowie 56 Mehrfachraketenwerfer-Systeme (MLRS) zerstört worden, teilt das Verteidigungsministerium am Mittwochmorgen mit.

Do you really believe this numbers?

She shouldn't be allowed to force Canada to go to war because of her ethnicity.

Exactly my thoughts... I think they are doing it right now with the Opposition Vote of no confidence.
She didn't.

All three main political parties agree to help Ukraine.

They don’t get it. Russia has already lost strategically. Can anyone say Russias strategic position is better today than it was 2-3 weeks ago? Anyone that says yes is a clown.

the only clown here is you. absolutely spamming the forum with random tweets of heavily biased sources with 0 evidence most of the time. trying to spam the MSM narrative on this forum.

And yes, Russia's strategic position is much stronger today. With hypersonic missiles. the distance to moscow would be a couple of minutes. A permanent knife to the throat. Taking Ukraine is an existential threat to Russia. its not about putin, its about the Russian state..

I know as a mutt race 200 year old country~ you lack perspective. But I assure you people and leaders from old worlds do not. for americans, 100 years is a loooooong time. While others measure time in centuries.

nobody remember economics when reading about history. History will judge putin as the man that returned Crimea, Ukraine, and the entire black sea to Russia at a minimum.

It wasnt putin or Russia whos started this. It was the disgusting neocons and zionists at NATO.

These Ukie slaves are a hilarious bunch. Being all "nationalist" and puffing their chest at Russia. While Fat mutt raced zionist karen named Nuland sits in washington, and hand picks their top government officials. Thats totally ok with them..

"Putin" will anahilate these animals. Regardless of the amount of twitter spam you put here. And he will go down as one of histories great men. Unlike the toilet paper trash puppet western woke politicians, who will enter the trash cans of history.

This conflict will escalate unfortunately. I like the way Shirvan from the Caspian Report described the Russian invasion as a "handbrake invasion". The Russians have so far shown relative restraint hoping to make gains at little cost (civilian and military). However the Ukrainians are putting up resistance at all corners and it's only a matter of time before the big Russian guns enter the picture as pressure on Moscow mounts. It would be wise for both sides to negotiate a peace agreement soon.

They’ve used almost every weapon system in their arsenal. I don’t believe for a second their holding back. Not with the casualties we’re seeing.

Problem with EU-US sanctions on such a massive scale is that its beyond the treshold of having a coercive effect.

Russia now is in a existential mode. What does it has to loose? Nothing. It has everything to win by keeping this war going. As Putin said, Russia will be sanctioned anyway so he dosent care anymore.
If Russia is immune from sanctions, it should just keep going. we will see how that works out for them. We will see in 10 years if they are stronger or weaker.

If they are stronger, then other countries might also like to make themselves stronger by getting sanctions put against them.

Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom