What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Example Allah himself caused antifragility in Medina and they were put under 50 years of civil war before Muhammad came to them in that city where men became extremely disciplined

Learn to speak with respect when it comes to Allah and His Prophet.

Not on this forum.

Just FYI.

I owe India an apology. I thought they were the world's biggest liars after the Galwan thing, but they're nowhere near. Ukrainians are by far the most prolific liars on the planet. A single Ukrainian can tell more lies than a billion Indians.

I owe India an apology. I thought they were the world's biggest liars after the Galwan thing, but they're nowhere near. Ukrainians are by far the most prolific liars on the planet. A single Ukrainian can tell more lies than a billion Indians.

Your coping about as well as those cope cages on incinerated Russian tanks.

everything aside, west and US is winning this war hands down as far as media is concerned, God damn almost all trends are anti Russian and there is very very limited Russian aspect or side of story being shown

These sanctions are going to bite them back, Russia isn't Iraq and America/NATO don't have the wide spread support like they did on their false war on terror after 9/11

Biggest war criminal EVER was/is/will be United States Of America which since it's existence (which itself was based on invasion) has been involved in one war or the other, directly or indirectly. Hypocrites they are.

Lol the UK government is panicking over troops going AWOL to fight in Ukraine:

That’s okay. 🙂

Haha of course I know you were referring to WT 😂. I was just curious that’s why I asked. 🙂👍

For those of you who were wondering what happened to Mr. Leon, turns out the Ukrainians didn’t want him and sent him home 😂

View attachment 822398

He still doesn't get it... The Ukrainian are telling him... No blacks wanted.. they are say, "you are black and a liability, our Nazi troops will waste time lynching you instead of shooting at the Russians!"... He probably didn't pass grade 5 and doesn't understand...

Yep that's why some "volunteers" are going home. The contract they are given is open ended......they could be stuck in Ukraine for many years with no permission to go home.

That’s not the point I made. mercenaries you brought up and to me are really insignificant to Ukraine having 44 million citizens fighting in this war and I really doubt these outsiders tourists watchers could fill up a 12 a side football team. Kiex given regular supplies thousands javelin stingers to continue fight for years against Putin.

Keep spamming lol

Bro even you win. Faces of gora lands are exposed.

Russian intelligence official:
Soon, documents will be published publicly on Russian satellites that prove the truth of what happened..On September 11
Beirut port bombing
And the killing of Lebanon Prime Minister Hariri

The famous saying: When thieves disagree, the truth comes out..
This war is world zionists/world jewry vs Putin.

Aur Putin sahb inqalabi ho gae hain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom