What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the USA hasn’t been in a real war since Vietnam, many think bombers can roma and fly freely in the skies like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan. Btw, I haven’t seen reports of Russia deploying the S-400 on the battle lines, no idea why.

Russian long-range anti-aircraft systems (S400, S300 V4) are operational in Crimea and Belarus and the range of both covers the whole of Ukraine

I wonder how those weapons can enter in Ukraine in war time.
doesnt have spy satellites Russia?

It should be easy monitor the very few people who enters in Ukraine right now.
Have you looked at the map?
800px-2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

And you think monitoring a few people entering Ukraine is easy even though Russia doesn't have any forces there to implement such action. Thousands of volunteers are going through there. Not to mention more Ukrainians coming back in to fight.

Statement by Boris Johnson that Ukraine will not be allowed to join Nato. Similar statements from France and Germany. Could be the begining of the end of this war.

What I dont understand is, if they send them over to Ukraine good chance they will be destroyed, but launching attacks from Poland or other surrounding countries will give the Russians the excuse to launch strikes at airbases there. Could turn messy.

Well I'm guessing flying over Ukraine wont be their top priority.

So funny how some people think one side consists of white knights vs orcs or so.
War is sadly deep in the human DNA because in the end we are only the most sophisticated mammals and will do what happens every day in nature.
Especially ugly it will get when completely different ideologies are fighting with each other.
NS-Germany/USSR
Americans/Muslims
etc.
Imperial germany vs Russia.
Nazi germany vs russia
Democratic Germany vs Russia

I think im beginning to see some sort of pattern developing here.

Statement by Boris Johnson that Ukraine will not be allowed to join Nato. Similar statements from France and Germany. Could be the begining of the end of this war.
Doubt it, I haven't read the statement, but I'm assuming it has to do with Ukraine asking to join NATO now, not later. If now, you know it's WW3.

Yep, the USA hasn’t been in a real war since Vietnam, many think bombers can roma and fly freely in the skies like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan. Btw, I haven’t seen reports of Russia deploying the S-400 on the battle lines, no idea why.
They dont want the whole world to see them getting taken out by a Turkish drone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom