What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but I cannot help myself from posting this:

1646783535511.png

Statement by Boris Johnson that Ukraine will not be allowed to join Nato. Similar statements from France and Germany. Could be the begining of the end of this war.
From a Western military point of view is a good thing see how Russia attacks their own military hardware like Poland MiG29. Because nobody knows better than Russia the weak points to attack them.

From a Western economic point of view, sanctions will go on even if war stop right now, so it doesnt matter stop the war now or later.

But it's hard say this in public, and "democratric" rulers have to pretend.

Yes both dont want the Russian wrath. Supplying manpads and anti tank weapons is one thing, war planes something else
Not sure if it would be a problem. Russians supply the jets during Korean and Vietnam War as well as SAMs.

US spy chiefs say Putin is likely to escalate in Ukraine with no concern for civilian casualties​

The US intelligence community believes that Russian President Vladimir Putin views the conflict in Ukraine as a "war he cannot afford to lose," suggesting he is likely to escalate the conflict without any concern for the number of civilians killed, the US's top intelligence chiefs told Congress.

That has been done since last week, I mean what else can they do? Destroy an Apartment twice?

LOL

Imperial germany vs Russia.
Nazi germany vs russia
Democratic Germany vs Russia

I think im beginning to see some sort of pattern developing here.
The West is telling Germany to re-arm, and regard Russia as it's main enemy.

It didn't end too well the last time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom