What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video I have seen was Ukrainian

I've seen a handful of videos, and so far the ones I've seen were Ukrainians killing civilians.
FYI

The guy didn't provide any video just words
See above.

It is true that after the collapse of the Soviet Union, we bought several MIG and Su from the former Soviet satellites because they needed cash to survive.

Every branch of the US military have its own version of 'foreign technology exploitation' office. The Air Force office was at Wright-Patterson AFB, now merged to other sections. We got the MIG and Su jets out in Area 52...I mean...Area 51...for testing purposes,
Is it true? Is there such thing as Area 7?
81pYc035S2L.jpg

Nuclear deterrence. Why should Russia remain conventional. People are getting giddy in UK and USA.

Yep, the USA hasn’t been in a real war since Vietnam, many think bombers can roma and fly freely in the skies like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan. Btw, I haven’t seen reports of Russia deploying the S-400 on the battle lines, no idea why.

Is it true? Is there such thing as Area 7?
I have NEVER said anything on this forum that may jeopardize our state secrets. Am not one to say anything about UFOs and such, but there are a lot of strange sh!7 going on out in the desert past Las Vegas. :enjoy:

official statement from the Polish government website

Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland in connection with the statement by the US Secretary of State on providing airplanes to Ukraine​

The authorities of the Republic of Poland, after consultations between the President and the Government, are ready to deploy – immediately and free of charge – all their MIG-29 jets to the Ramstein Air Base and place them at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America.

At the same time, Poland requests the United States to provide us with used aircraft with corresponding operational capabilities. Poland is ready to immediately establish the conditions of purchase of the planes.

The Polish Government also requests other NATO Allies – owners of MIG-29 jets – to act in the same vein.

Yep, the USA hasn’t been in a real war since Vietnam, many think bombers can roma and fly freely in the skies like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan. Btw, I haven’t seen reports of Russia deploying the S-400 on the battle lines, no idea why.
Desert Storm don't count? Russian tactics? Massive SAMs?

This thread about the Ukrainian war is the living example of reality: if a message bothers the Master, he erases it with his imperial power, and the same thing happens in reality but with whole countries

You are TROLLING and will be booted from this thread.

Have a good look at my post:

Do not like The Sun, fine? but to dismiss the entire post? People like you are part of the problem.

Post sensibly and nothing will happen.

official statement from the Polish government website

Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland in connection with the statement by the US Secretary of State on providing airplanes to Ukraine​

The authorities of the Republic of Poland, after consultations between the President and the Government, are ready to deploy – immediately and free of charge – all their MIG-29 jets to the Ramstein Air Base and place them at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America.

At the same time, Poland requests the United States to provide us with used aircraft with corresponding operational capabilities. Poland is ready to immediately establish the conditions of purchase of the planes.

The Polish Government also requests other NATO Allies – owners of MIG-29 jets – to act in the same vein.

What I dont understand is, if they send them over to Ukraine good chance they will be destroyed, but launching attacks from Poland or other surrounding countries will give the Russians the excuse to launch strikes at airbases there. Could turn messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom