What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This such nonsense.

Far right parties in the last elections got like 2% of the votes, to blame the whole Ukrainian political system of this Is ridiculous.

And trying to sell us that a Jewish president whose members of family fought the Nazis with the soviet army in ww2 formed a Nazi government is not just nonsense but a dirty lie.

~

Ram Chand bhai, he might be a Jew by religion, but there is no denying the fact that he has been supporting those neo-nazi groups in Ukraine. There are plenty of videos available in the internet showing him supporting them.

You were addressed on this theme before and you could not come up with rebuttals besides 'in my opinion' statements.

Following article provides a good overview of what is happening:

Now sit back and watch the show.

Bhai meray, you want to have my honest opinion? You are not gonna like it .... but here it is:

Russia and Urkaine are going to settle this soon, sooner than you think!

Few more months and the impact of sanctions will start wearing down. Like it or not, the largest economies of Europe are totally dependent on Russia for all sorts of metals, minerals, raw materials, oil, gas and what not. The car industry in Germany has already started to put pressure on the govt and articles have started to appear in the media questioning sanctions.

It wont take long. Today's warning from Russian top official about closing down Nordstream 1 if it continues should not be taken light.

Russia will remain a major power in the world. I know it is not something you want to hear, but it is how it is.

Make your own prediction and lets bet. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom