What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just exchanges of commodities.. no need to declare them..Gold can be moved by air or sea or even land if close by..

China can do that probably but not other countries. For example, BD, Vietnam, Indonesia or Malaysia can probably do that but why would they do it? Why would they take the risk of exchanging commodities secretly while there is a risk of US and EU finding out and sanctioning them? There is nothing Russia produces that these countries can't get from elsewhere without taking the risk of sanction. Likewise for all countries except for China, NK, Iran and Venezuela.

I'm not a fan of Russia.

But Putin has something when he characterizes the West as the "empire of lies".

It's true.

The Western narrative is a pile of crap.

And I'm not talking about just Ukraine.

Whether it was Iraq, or COVID or 9/11, or take your pick.

The recent history has shown this.

In addition, also look at how the Western media is used in essence as propaganda.

It's disgusting.

To be honest, if your really want know, the Russian position is actually quite reasonable.

Examine the history of this conflict and tell me otherwise.

Its the US/NATO that has caused this.

I agree. I feel sorry for the average Ukrainian that's the scapegoat for NATO's crimes just as the average Afghan was a victim also of the same NATO (West) misinformation, lies, and deceit of 9/11!

As my parting word, your ignorance about currency is the main reason why US government and any other governments that embrace fiat money are allowed to use inflation to tax their citizens without ramification. You are a sucker who praises the one who loots your wealth away.
Well, if this is my ignorant that fiat currency need not to peg on anything, and can be adjust willy-nilly by the government or monetary monitoring body, they are more than welcome to take my Master of International Business degree away from me. I mean, it's only fair if they weren't teaching the stuff that we taught weren't up to Your Standard.

And you are right, nobody have any foreign reserve in their federal bank, nah, that 1.07 trillion US Bond is just a myth, and that 300 billion USD in Chinese Central Bank does not exist, actually, currency does not need to back by any of foreign currency, and if so, US/EU sanction would have no effect on Russian economy, you are right and the entire Western Financial system that we all use is wrong. Does that satisfy your ego?

Meanwhile in Russia.

b2ba84a354546a68cbc015711de97c9f2778cd9f.jpg

I am pretty sure these people just have nothing to do then queue in their bank and take out money, and this is the usual queue.

AAUrLzK.jpg

These Russian only queuing up in front of an ATM for fun.

I am pretty sure Russian Currency went from 1 Rouble to 0.012 USD from 21 Feb 2022 to 0.0009 USD on 28 Feb 2022 have nothing to do with Russian sanction.

And if you think USD control a lot in "wealth" let's applies "Your Model" What if US Federal Bank say all $100 note now worth $5. They can do that, because as you said, Fiat Currency have no backing, right, which mean the value is what Federal Bank said it is. How do you think it will affect world trade, which China is a part of, given that USD is at 62 % of world currency.......Dude, you don't need tanks fighter plane and warship, you can just tank Chinese or anyone's economy just by doing that.

And finally please refrain from personal attacks as mod like @LeGenD et el is having a tough job as it is, you don't need to make it harder. Just express your point is enough, don't need to throw personal insult.

Last edited:
You cannot say things like that. The bulk of this thread so far is about how powerful Russia is, how Russia is going to win, and how humiliating is America. You are deviating from orthodoxy. :frown:
I use this thread to read usefull stuff, I've added about 60-70 posters to my already lengthy ignore list from this thread alone. You're on my very short list of people whose posts I bother reading, so I'm missing most of the armchair cheerleading (But I get it second hand everytime you and Jhungary engage with those on my ignore list).

I'm calling this Ukraine situation as I see it, one big mess that's only going to get messier.

Every A10 drivers mouth is salivating at this 40 mile Russian convoy.

Ukrainian will need to slow convoy down use drones on it or blow up bridges/ IED are no good they will just drive around there burnt out vehicles

Agree 100 % ... Enough fighting wars at the behest of others only to our own detriment...

Let them fight it out.... Not our war or cause...
But, keep your ears and eyes open, and be stringent with your voice. And, if you have some weapons to test it's the best time....

From what I have noticed till now

Russia has performed poorly in this war. Kiev is still not captured by Russian forces and there are big losses and heavy casualties

I think Russia shouldn't have started this war. They should continue what they do best. Bombing innocent Syrians

Easy... You get a clown to become a "democratically elected puppet" using the CIA coup.... so you can use the useful idiot as a fall guy...

Zelensky of Ukraine was their useful idiot... His incompetence brought the Russian wrath upon the common folks of Ukraine. Why did he push for the NATO alliance
.. makes no sense. Now the Russians are trying to do a regime change...

We have them in Pakistan as well: Nawaz (aka Modi's bum-chums)... Maryam (aka daddy's bum-chum)... Bilawal (aka any man's bum-chum) and finally Diesel Fazal Mullah (Bilawal's bum-chum).

With "treasonous" puppets like these who needs enemies..????...

Truth is the new terrorism.
Read this:

- and understand the difference.

Zelensky was a celebrity and managed to build his political rapport through social media. This is how he came to power.

Everybody is not a CIA stooge or a puppet. Some people are much more politically-savvy than others.

Russia has performed poorly in this war. Kiev is still not captured by Russian forces and there are big losses and heavy casualties

I think Russia shouldn't have started this war. They should continued what they do best. Bombing innocent Syrians
its been only 5 days ...

Minced meat " Kefta: love between Russia and Ukraine..

1646117481431.png

I think Russia shouldn't have started this war. They should continue what they do best. Bombing innocent Syrians

They have performed admirably well.

Zelensky and gang have performed well in their social media and Western electronic media.

They don't want Ukrainian infrastructure ruined, civilian casualties to pile up.

Why do you want Syrians to suffer? Not very decent of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom