What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukraine gov was seeking to join NATO reneging on their promise not to according to the Minsk agreement signed in 2015
No point arguing with an imbecillic cheerleader. Russia was pushed into this and the US created this mess.

See @Wood

I told u , western pressure comes swift and fast. India either stand with western or Russia. There is no neutral. Both options are dead end for India.:enjoy:
Yes, of course US will put pressure on India. The US also put pressure on India not to buy S 400. But from Indian perspective, China is the enemy and Russia is not. The Ukrainian ambassador in India has already made a statement that Ukraine is not happy with India's position in this matter.

India will not confront Russia for the same reason that US will not take a military action against Russia. Both parties will do so to not give an advantage to China :cheers:

Ukraine gov was seeking to join NATO reneging on their promise not to according to the Minsk agreement signed in 2015
Try again and harder...

Something is happening in Kharkiev, lots of panicked chatter on this frequency, its a two tone radio, shame I can't speak Ukrainian or Russian :P
1645788620827.png

Try again and harder...

haha, no arguments? seems like I win

View attachment 818505

Another one broadcasting on 27250 band 14 CW.

I've recorded some of the chatter including it here:

Apologies for the poor audio quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom