What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah secondary sanctions will cripple any chinese companies unless its dedicated for russian trade

i will take a #5 mcputin with fries please
Should be no issues, already got certain companies trading with Iran.

Im afraid most people dont yet realize how dangerous this conflict is.

What we have now is exactly what the entire cold war was designed to prevent. During cold war there were mechanism and checks and balances in place. US and Soviets regardless of their rivalry, still respected eachother to a certain extent. But all of that is now gone completely.

Russia may or may not win this war. But IF Russia wins this war, it will be looking for revenge on those who supported anti-Russian Ukraine. America is too far away but Europe will have to face the consequences. The Russians are known to have long memories. Soviet massacre on Poles during WW2 was a tit for tat for previous Polish massacre on Russians many decades earlier.

The fanboyz on both sides are sitting comfortable in their home and cheering for destruction. Disconnected from reality, real world and its harsh consequences. The world is a mere video game, a soap opera, virtual reality. But in Ukraine there are real people, flesh and blood, Poles, Ukrainians, Russians living and breathing and dying in the most horrible ways. Families and lives shattered.

I am getting sick of this world and its bloodlust. F**k every warmonger.

Last edited:
Time to inject some reality into the thread again:
1646814393962.png

Price of wheat today 1327 dollars per bushel. A lot of countries will feel the pinch!

This thread is becoming a US fanboyz circle jerk bonanza.

Do you really think the Russian really do perform well in this war??

Let me tell you this

It took US 1st Marine Division and numerous Army Units 4 weeks to clear house to house in Fallujah, and 1st Marine is probably the VDV in Russian Army, and Kyiv is about 10 times as big, 20 times as populated, do you really think Bombing the city into rubble would help Russian take the city?

No doubt they will win, but how long it take and how many people they lost is also an important factor. At this rate, it would be May or later we could potentially see Kyiv fall. And that is if Russian economy can hold on that long. Rouble almost lost 50% of its value to USD in just 13 days. It goes from 0.012 to now 0.0071 USD per rouble.....another 1/10 of a cents, and it will hit the 50% mark. And I don't see China is doing anything to help stabilise rouble

What we have now a exactly what the entire cold war was designed to prevent. During cold cold there were mechanism and checks and balances in place. US and Societs regardless of their rivalry, still respected eachother to a certain extent. But all of that is now gone completely.

There never were any "checks, and balances," but a nuke staring at Moscow, and 10 Soviet divisions on the border ready to flatten Beijing

That's what 90% of the cold war was about. Everything else, coups, proxy wars, and Vietnam was not important.

Time to inject some reality into the thread again:
View attachment 822196

Price of wheat today 1327 dollars per bushel. A lot of countries will feel the pinch!
Sen Türk misin abi?

Let me tell you this

It took US 1st Marine Division and numerous Army Units 4 weeks to clear house to house in Fallujah, and 1st Marine is probably the VDV in Russian Army, and Kyiv is about 10 times as big, 20 times as populated, do you really think Bombing the city into rubble would help Russian take the city?

No doubt they will win, but how long it take and how many people they lost is also an important factor. At this rate, it would be May or later we could potentially see Kyiv fall. And that is if Russian economy can hold on that long. Rouble almost lost 50% of its value to USD in just 13 days. It goes from 0.012 to now 0.0071 USD per rouble.....another 1/10 of a cents, and it will hit the 50% mark. And I don't see China is doing anything to help stabilise rouble
Man you and others sound like BeijingWalker and Beast

I afraid most people dont yet realize how dangerous this conflict is.

What we have now is exactly what the entire cold war was designed to prevent. During cold war there were mechanism and checks and balances in place. US and Soviets regardless of their rivalry, still respected eachother to a certain extent. But all of that is now gone completely.

Russia may or may not win this war. But IF Russia wins this war, it will be looking for revenge on those who supported anti-Russian Ukraine. America is too far away but Europe will have to face the consequences. The Russians are known to have long memories. Soviet massacre on Poles during WW2 was a tit for tat for previous Polish massacre on Russians many decades earlier.

The fanboyz on both sides are sitting comfortable in their home and cheering for destruction. Disconnected from reality, real world and its harsh consequences. The world is a mere video game, a soap opera, virtual reality. But in Ukraine there are real people, flesh and blood, Poles, Ukrainians, Russians living and breathing and dying in the most horrible ways. Families and lives shattered.

there are uglier things happening constantly 24/7 everywhere and western media decided to full throttle on this issue

3 million children die every year from starvation

for most of the world they couldnt care less what happens in ukraine

The Russians have calculated every move. The Russians knew from day one what the worst case scenario's were going to be. They didn't step into this half-heartedly. Expect the Russians to go all the way now.

I afraid most people dont yet realize how dangerous this conflict is.

Let's face it. Everyone only cares about their own pain. I can tell you that most developing countries have a similar feeling towards their colonizers. Ask the ordinary Joe how he/she feels about Western interventions in their lands. They also feel sick and abandoned. You are getting a tiny taste of your own medicine I am afraid.

Let me tell you this

Those who think China will risk its economic relations with the west for Putin's sake are so mistaken. Trillions of $ are much more important than relations with Russia. The only thing "China will support Putin" for is only to get russian natural ressources at bargain prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom